CIVIL ACTION

FriedPotaters
Plaintiff

v.

Didna
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I contacted the defendant to construct a building similar to an osteria, which would have a restaurant and apartments on the top floor through discord, we made all the arrangements and had the agreement that a building would be built for $4000 which I had paid upfront to the defendant in several payments that added up to $4000. The agreement was made on the date of 03/02/2021 and progress was very slow, a week went by and only a part of a wall was put up, ultimately 8 days later with very little progress being made, I sold the plot to a friend with the agreement with the Defendant that the building would continue regardless if I was the owner or not since I had already paid $4000, the plot was not touched by the Defendant ever since, only a small wall of a few stacks of brick was built and was left there. The Defendant quit the server without repaying the $4000 or finishing the building, leaving it unrecognizable as a building, basically a small wall. The Defendant has recently started playing the server again and I wish to collect what is mine back as they have made no attempt to make any payments.

I. PARTIES
1. FriedPotaters
2. Didna

II. FACTS
1. Paid $4000 to the Defendant to build a restaurant/apartment building
2. Progress was very slow and ultimately not there
3. Defendant quit the server without repaying the $4000 or finishing the building

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Theft
2. Breach of contract

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $4000 fee to be repaid from the original amount paid for the service.
2. $750 in legal fee's as it takes time away from me due to having to create a lawsuit.
3. $1500 for falsely promising to complete a build which ultimately resulted in me having to sell the plot due to fearing eviction for lack of progress.

didna1.png
didna2.png
didna3.png
didna4.png
didna5.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This (23) day of (04) (2021)

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of FriedPotaters v Didna. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.​

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

FriedPotaters
Plaintiff

v.

Didna
Defendant

I ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. Initially, I do admit to having promised to finish your building. It was awful of me to not follow through and I apologize.
II DEFENCES
1. I apologize for my actions, the damage I have caused you, and the way in which this situation has panned out. I wish to seek compromise with the prosecution for my actions.
2. I believe with all due respect we can reach a monetary compromise so that both parties are happy. I am willing to pay the prosecution a monetary amount of $4500 upfront for the plot and the damages I have caused you.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24th day of April, 2021.

The plaintiff may respond to the offer provided in the defendant's response.

If the defendant can provide the court with proof of payment of $4500 I'm happy to close this matter.

I am happy to facilitate a payment plan if that works for all parties. As an initial suggestion, how does $2250/month for two months sound? The payment would be due on the 15th of each month with failure to pay being a breach of a court order. Does the defendant believe that sounds achievable?

Your honor, I greatly appreciate your offer. However, since being removed from the DCT, I do not have a reliable source of income besides UBI. This $20 per hour means I would have to play for more than 16 days straight with no breaks from the server. Currently, I have 150 hours of playtime spread across two months of the server, so about 40 minutes playtime on average per day. Unfortunately I cannot commit to playing for 16 hours straight or I would literally die from a heart attack or something. Therefore, $2250 a month is unfortunately out of my reach. Is there a different way I can pay for this settlement? Thank you!

The defendant has left the DC discord server, I honestly don't believe there will ever be an attempt to repay me what is owed within a reasonable amount of time according to the above post and due to the fact that it has already been a month..., defendant does have a residential plot that they bought soon after they received the $4000 that would most likely cover the amount if it is auctioned by the government.

The defendant has left the DC discord server, I honestly don't believe there will ever be an attempt to repay me what is owed within a reasonable amount of time according to the above post and due to the fact that it has already been a month..., defendant does have a residential plot that they bought soon after they received the $4000 that would most likely cover the amount if it is auctioned by the government.

This has been noted.

Verdict

The defendant admitted guilt and was prepared to reach a settlement. Due to them now being unreachable, I am happy to close this matter. If the plaintiff wishes to seek compensation, I would ask that they file a request with the DoJ for an asset seizure warrant, which would allow the defendant's plot to be seized and sold.

If the plaintiff can provide a screenshot of ownership I'm happy to provide an injunction against the sale of this plot by the defendant until the matter has been resolved.

PwFVDhr.png

Injunction

The defendant is not to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of plot R-102 without prior permission of the court. To do so will result in being found in contempt of court.

Back