Greenish9

Citizen
Aventura Resident
Greenish9
Greenish9
- Client Name: Greenish9
- Counsel Name: Greenish9
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Plaintiff
- Reason for the Appeal: Here's some background information first. I sued the government for rejecting a business application of mine. Rejection of a business application is a type of restriction and the constitution guarantees the freedom of the press (I explain this more in my opening statement.) The court's decision was made on the basis that the "The DEC is given the power to reject business proposals for good reason." Yet they do not provide any proof for where it says that and even if it was it would need to be in the constitution to somehow cancel out Section IV Clause X of the constitution. They also don't provide how it doesn't violate Section IV Clause X. Additionally, they use the defendant's opinion to justify the verdict. When looking at the verdict it looks like it was made because of the outcome, not because of the truth.
- Additional Information: Link of the Case:Lawsuit: Adjourned - Greenish9 v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 30

supreme-court-seal-png.8642

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

The court has granted this appeal on the basis of the question of limitation in regards to the freedom of the press and media.

Please re-file your appealed case in the Supreme Court sub-forum at your earliest convenience.​

Back