Citizen
Supporter
lawanoesepr
lawanoesepr
donator1
Client Name: lawanoesepr
- Counsel Name: A good law firm
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Defendant
- Reason for the Appeal: I have several reasons for appealing the verdict that has caused me financial harm and damaging my reputation as a lawyer, The claims presented in this case are exaggerated. The modern legal board act does not clearly define the grounds for disbarment.

In the verdict the federal court states
"In the opinion of the Federal Court, tardiness is ground for disbarment because it goes against the values and ethics of the Courtroom. While the Modern Legal Board Act does not define these terms very well, tardiness in a case does interrupt the flow of the case and can hurt the client they represent."

The fact that I was not even representing a client in the lawsuit the verdict is referencing is certainly a major flaw in the verdict, I had no client to represent therefore I had caused no harm to a client.

The part of the MLBA on which the verdict is based on states "egregiously breaches the values and ethics of the Court room such as attempting to bribe a Court official or attempting to intimidate an opposing party."

The two examples of egregiously breaching the values and ethics of the court room provided are extremely serious holding not only disbarment charges but also criminal charges, Surely taking too long to respond to a lawsuit does not equate to bribery or intimidation. The fact that it says "egregiously" is certainly important to the fact that timeliness is very minor and not a major ethics breach.

- Additional Information: I hope the court sees the flaws in the case and chooses to reopen it

supreme-court-seal-png.8642

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

The court has granted this appeal on the basis of the interpretation of egregious.

The court considered the claim in relation to the comment on representation. The court upheld the view of the Federal court in that you were not representing a client in this case, rather, you were acting the capacity of a legal professional in court. Therefore, your actions and omissions are still subject to scrutiny from the legal board.

Please re-file your appealed case in the Supreme Court sub-forum at your earliest convenience.​

Back