Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
Vanquish69
Vanquish69
electoralofficer
1690035229940.png

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, Vanquish69, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:
(1) Redmont is no longer known as "Redmont" but will now be known as "VanqVille"
(2) VanqVille has officially been established

PASSPORTS
(1) All members of the public will need a passport to identify themselves which will be given out by the Department Of State
(2) Everyone must DM SomeHumanOnEarth to receive a passport
(3) Anyone found without a passport will no longer be allowed to participate in Taco Tuesday

RESPECT
(1) Anyone who opposes VanqVille will be sent to the HOLE and immediate action will be taken.

.View attachment 35678

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, Vanquish69, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:
(1) Redmont is no longer known as "Redmont" but will now be known as "VanqVille"
(2) VanqVille has officially been established

PASSPORTS
(1) All members of the public will need a passport to identify themselves which will be given out by the Department Of State
(2) Everyone must DM SomeHumanOnEarth to receive a passport
(3) Anyone found without a passport will no longer be allowed to participate in Taco Tuesday

RESPECT
(1) Anyone who opposes VanqVille will be sent to the HOLE and immediate action will be taken.
Vaq stop posting these things or me and @LilDigiVert will eat you.

Back