Executive Order Executive Order 26/23 - President LilDigiVert Order of Redmont Awards II

LilDigiVert

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
1641680795487-png.20428

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

The following individuals shall be inducted into the Order of Redmont:

OR18 - Technofied for their contributions to the Executive, Department of Commerce, and Department of Justice
OR19 - GoldBlooded for their contributions to the Legislature, Executive, and Department of State
OR20 - MilkCrack for their contributions to the Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, and Department of Construction & Transportation
OR21 - Vanquish69 for their contributions to the Executive, Legislature, Department of Public Affairs, and Towns
OR22 - Twixted for their contributions to the Executive, Department of Public Affairs, Towns, and Journalism Industry
OR23 - Intercepticon for their contributions to the Legislature, Journalism Industry, and Legal Profession
OR24 - ElainaThomas29 for their contributions to the Legislature, Executive, and Department of Justice
OR25 - Derpy_Bird for their contributions to the Legislature, Executive, Department of Education, and Department of Construction & Transportation
OR26 - xLayzur for their contributions to the Legislature, Executive, and Department of State
OR27 - 1950Minecrafter for their contributions to the Legislature
OR28 - Matthew100x for their contributions to the Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, and Legal Profession

Diamonds do the silly dance, I raise up the wine glass
Metal detectors beepin' and security bypass
The numbers goin' up, someone pull up the line graph
The days are goin' by, it's like I'm livin' in time-lapse
Been talkin' to Nacho like he majored in finance
Shania Twain, notepad, I'm makin' it line-dance
You tryna rob me, and it's gon' feel like you sittin' at your favorite restaurant 'cause, buddy, that's where you dyin' at
Mob ties, I swear we like a girl with fine sisters and fine cousins, the family all bad
I'm preachin' to the dawgs about cleanin' they images
I swear I'm like a young T.D. Jakes to my menaces
Long-kiss goodnight, PDA for my nemesis
Three hunnid acres, PGA on the premises
That's what's really brackin' like this verse in parentheses
I'm givin' power to folks on some don't even mention it
Like, don't even worry about it, like
You can hit me back whenever, or
Or don't, you know?

Back