Executive Order Executive Order 1/04 - The Mao Administration

Mao

Chairman
By the power vested in me by the Mao, I, Chairman Mao, Chairman of the Republic of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

i. The Government does not exist. Mao exists.
ii. The Communist Party of MaoCraft is the only recognised political institution.
iii. Our National Anthem is Red Sun in the Sky.
iv. Those who present unbecoming conduct Mainland China or MaoCraft consent to re education by death.
v. The economy hereby no longer exists. We the people are enough.

By the power vested in me by the Mao, I, Chairman Mao, Chairman of the Republic of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

ii. The Communist Party of MaoCraft is the only recognised political institution.
iv. Those who present unbecoming conduct Mainland China or MaoCraft consent to re education by death.
No. I refuse.

On behalf of the Department of Legal Affairs, we will be composing a statement in the coming days.

I REFUSED

I Support this, glory to Mao and the CCP 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 中国是最好的!(China is the best)

I do not support a world without the GER

F this!

This EO is no longer active

1680364919446.png

This is not communism as everyone is not equal. Mao says he’s more important and that’s not communism

中华人民共和国万岁!伟大的毛泽东万岁!战无不胜的毛泽东思想万岁!

Heil Mao

As a Chinese man I shall sing our National anthem on a VC.

this is all communism.

Back