IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

dygyee
Plaintiff

v.

RalphBohnerMWV
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: I, dygyee, hired the Defendant to design and construct an interior to my future apartment building on plot c-055. RalphBohnerMWV, the defendant, said that he needed 1 month for the completion of this project. I, dygyee, gave the defendant 1 month and 15 days to complete the interior of the building. I paid him 15k to do so, but he never touched the building at all.

I. PARTIES
1. dygyee
2. RalphBohnerMWV

II. FACTS
1. dygyee hired the Defendant on 12/1/21 for $15k to design and build the interior of the plot with only being told what needed to be on each floor i.e. 4 apartments or 2 offices etc..
2. We agreed that he would complete the interior in 1 month.
3. He asked for an extension so I gave him an extra 15 days.
4. He never worked on the building at all, and has stopped contacting me.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant was paid $15k to complete something within a certain time period, and he didn't complete it, therefore he is in breach of contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $15,000 (The money that dygyee paid RalphBohnerMWV)

Evidence:
Exhibit 1: The contract
Screenshot (166).png

Exhibit 2: Proof of Payment
Screenshot (165).png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of January 2022

Courts.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of dygyee v. RalphBohnerMWV
[2022] FCR 12. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor, I believe it has been more than 48 hours

Your honor, under section 4 of the constitution, I have a right to a speedy trial. Therefore, I believe that a public defender should be required to appear before this court within a reasonable amount of time.

I would like to note that the Defendant has this right as well. He has the right to a speedy and FAIR trial. I would like to reject the request you put in. A public defender has been called, the RBA will appoint one in a reasonable time.

Hello, Your Honor, I'll be representing RalphBohnerMWV in this case.
I'd also like to request an ingame trial, if possible.

I can't make this possible for coming week and half due to vacation and busy schedule atm.

So we are continuing on forums?

We will continue on forums. I expect an answer of the Defendant within 48 hours.

Your honor, if I may,
Even though the progress has been slow in the building of the interior, my client has started and if you look at the property 5-7 have been furnished.

Was this your response to my claim?

Was this your response to my claim?
Yes, floors 5-7 have been completed by RalphBohnerMWV, though he has taken an unprecedented amount of time to complete it.

Your honor, may I present my opening statement?

Your honor, the Defendant's counsel and I have agreed to a 15k plea deal.

Your honor, I have agreed upon the $15,000 plea deal.

Okay since both parties have agreed on a plea deal the case will be dismissed.

I would like to thank both parties for their time and effort put into this. Case is now dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back