CIVIL ACTION

dygyee
Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
In violation of Law 13.6 I, the plaintiff, have been wrongfully arrested and sent to jail. The punishment that I faced for trespassing is not the correct punishment that is stated under Rules-Laws on the Democracy Craft forums.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. dygyee
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. I, the plaintiff, was caught trespassing behind the sign in the bank that said no trespassing.
2. I, the plaintiff, was arrested by Officer ReaperEduardo: Badge number unknown.
3. I, the plaintiff, was sent to jail for 10 minutes, after I was detained for about 2 minutes, as punishment for my first offense of trespassing without a warning.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I, the plaintiff, was unable to do anything for more than 12 minutes including gather resources and work to make money.
2. I, the plaintiff, was emotionally distraught.
3. The more than 40 people on the server saw that I, an attorney, was in jail. This makes me lose potential future clients.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
I, the Plaintiff, seek the following from the Defendant:
1. $100 for being in jail for 10 minutes, and detained for another 2 minutes.
2. $50 for loss of future clients.
3. $20 for legal fees.
4. A formal investigation into Officer ReaperEduardo's qualifications to be a Police Officer.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of April 2021

Exhibit 1: Proof of being jailed. (Note: This image was taken after being in jail for approximately 2-3 minutes.)
IMG-4012.jpg

Exhibit 2: Proof of players. (Note: This was taken after I got out of jail. The number while I was in jail was around 45.)
IMG-4013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-4013.jpg
    IMG-4013.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of dygyee v. Department of Justice. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

Your honor, in the absence of an attorney general as of now president Hugebob has authorized me to take up the case

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

dygyee
Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice
Defendant

Case no: 04-2021-13

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. While the government does admit jailing him for too long, not for as long as stated by the plaintiff, it was only two minutes too long and he did quickly reoffend where we accommodated him the second time around by reducing his jail time by two minutes
2. The $50 for lost clients is completely frivolous due to the fact that he was rightfully jailed, the plaintiff makes no attempt to deny this even, he was in the bank vault as proven below which there is a sign specifically marking out as trespassing before you enter the area satisfying the requirements to charge with trespassing
3. There is no system for warning before charging for a crime despite what the plaintiff stated in facts section three
4. The extra detainment was the arresting officer attempting to get the plaintiff to the police station to arrest them
5. Under claims the statement "I was emotionally distraught by this" has no legal bearing over the case

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This fourteenth day of April 2021

Attachments

• 1618429219894.png
    1618429219894.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
  • 1618429240074.png
    1618429240074.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 123
1. While the government does admit jailing him for too long, not for as long as stated by the plaintiff, it was only two minutes too long and he did quickly reoffend where we accommodated him the second time around by reducing his jail time by two minutes

Does the Department of Justice have evidence or record of the reduction of the Plaintiff's jail time? (@bubbarc)

Additionally, could the Department verify as to whether the Plaintiff was intended to be in jail for 5 minutes or 10 minutes?

yes your honor, and apologies, it was actually reduced the full five minutes, upon the posting of my motion to dismiss I had assumed it had only been 2 minutes

Attachments

• 1618430332069.png
    1618430332069.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 118
and he was intended to be jailed for five minutes on the first charge

Tisk Tisk

Verdict

I find the evidence presented by the Defendant against the Plaintiff in their charges of trespassing to be very compelling, and the charges issued, to be well in accordance with the law.

Firstly, the law specifies in the SLATT Act and the Rules & Laws that in order for trespassing punishment to be issued, it must have a "minimum of two warnings or a sign", and the Plaintiff has clearly admitted in their facts that they were caught trespassing behind such a sign. Therefore, as the law uses either alternative, specifying "or" it is reasonable to say that the Department of Justice had adequality met the requirements of the law, in having a sign to clearly specify no trespassing.

Secondly, the claim by the Plaintiff that they have lost clients due to being jailed is frivolous. The Plaintiff has provided no evidence or correlation in regards to future clientele being discouraged by their imprisonment. Furthermore, as specified, the Plaintiff has admitted to breaking the law, and it was within the Department of Justice's right to jail in accordance with such a violation. To enable some sort of slander charge for the rightful imprisonment of the Plaintiff would be dangerous to the rule of law.

Therefore, the motion to dismiss has been granted, and this case is hereby dismissed.

Back