CIVIL ACTION

DubiousBird (Lovely representing)

(Plaintiff)

V

modzy_

(Defendants)

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendants as follows:

Two of the plaintiff’s employees were terrorized while building their bar. Itta_Pupu attempted to force the trespassers to leave, as they had clearly ignored the signs asking that nobody enter. They react by killing the plaintiff’s employees. From there they continued to attack his employees and a skirmish broke out. The employees felt threatened enough to have to barricade the front door and form a wall within the restaurant to hide behind. MallanLord is the other employee that was involved.

I. PARTIES

1. DubiousBird

2. modzy_

II. FACTS

1. Modzy_ continuously killed, assaulted and harassed our client’s workers – MallanLord and Itta_Pupu, when they were working at our client’s shop.​
  2. When our client’s workers went back to his plot, the defendant followed and continually insulted, assaulted, and attempted to kill our client’s workers.​
  3. There are signs around the plot which inform about no trespassing in that plot, which the defendant chose to ignore.​
  4. The employees of the plaintiff felt threatened enough to have to barricade the front door and form a wall within the restaurant to hide behind after modzy_ was assaulting and killing them. This creates an unsafe work environment and our client feels that he needs to fight back with legal action.​

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The harassment of our client’s employees lead to them having to work in an unsafe environment, which decreased their productivity, as they had to worry about surviving instead of their work.

2. The constant harassment has caused immense emotional distress and it hurt our client’s reputation, as he could not have realistically ensure a safe working environment for his employees during modzy_’s malicious attacks.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendants:

1. A restraining order so that modzy_ would not be allowed to go nowhere near the Plaintiff’s property or near DubiousBird, or his two employees: MallanLord and Itta_Pupu.

2. $15,000 consequential damages for having to deal with continuous harassment that had an effect on their employees’ morale and their safety, suffering emotional damages, and loss of enjoyment in Redmont.

3. $10,000 in compensatory damages for the loss of work productivity during the incident

4. $10,000 in punitive damages for the outrageous behaviour DubiousBird and his employees endured

5. $7,000 in Legal Fees.

DATED: December 27, 2023

Evidence:
1703732375164.png
1703734781962.png

Last edited:
Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Dubiousbird v. modzy_. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,
I am present.

Due to New Years being this weekend, and not being able to get online until tuesday.
May I have until then to file my answer to the complaint.

I will be granting an extension until Tuesday, January 2nd due to the holiday weekend.

The parties have reached an agreement out of court. We would like to request this case be dismissed

Case dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back