Dodrio3
Plaintiff

v.

the department of justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
goldblooded the sectary of the department of justice dismissed me from the department of justice with out a proper reason the applies to what happened they clamed that I challenged my subordinates with is not a valid reason as I am allowed to question my subordinates and explain why I was write the other reason was my overall condition as an officer was wrong but I always acted in a proper way.

I. PARTIES
1. Dodrio3-plaintiff
2. The department of justice

II. FACTS
1. I was Having a disagreement with the sectary and the deputy sectary about something that happened and I was saying that the had no write to ask me about this as it didn't concern them
2. they continued to ask stating that they did have reason but were giving no evidence I then said to spot asking me or I would file a legal case and the still counted asking.
3. after this the deputy sectary said that the sectary would deal with me and then he dismissed me with the reasons stated above

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Employee protection act part 4

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1.for my job as a constable back
2. $500

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 12/11/21

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of dodrio3 v. The Department of Justice. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS

Dodrio3
Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. The secretary did provide multiple reasons for termination in the termination notice (pictured below)
2. Department of Justice policy states the following
  1. The Department of Justice is dedicated to completing our jobs with honesty and integrity.
  2. The Department of Justice believes in completing our jobs professionally and respectfully.
3. Dodrio3 took a half bribe. Dodrio3 was arresting someone, this person paid him and told him to not arrest him. Dodrio3 took the money and then arrested the person. The Justice Secretary and Deputy Secretary told him to return the money as this was not an honest or professional action. Dodrio3 refused to refund the player and continued to challenge the authority of the Secretary and Deputy Secretary, ultimately leading to his just termination

xoVXOW1HNSWMVKIhNMCfWZkKzlU5EU_Iryd_kvj1mviNYGeGcdkgyRiiSiwKg47JkDhp958RO9hXNusoRkmfH1_UyFx7hpJCzoQm_HJhBBsmZHeKi9sUXq131WfSQCRHkoHbJWLB

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

(The words defendant and complaint should be changed in case the motion is to dismiss a counterclaim.)

DATED: This (day) day of (month) (year)

Verdict

Section 4 of the Employee Protection Act states that an employee can't be unfairly dismissed. The Plaintiff claims that he was unfairly dismissed due to the fact that there was no proper reason given to him to explain his dismissal. Not only did the Plaintiff state that there was a reason given to him, but the Attorney General also provided an image showing that multiple reasons were given.

As both sides have given or shown that there was a reason, that this court deems to be good, for the Plaintiffs dismissal from his job, and the Plaintiff's only claim for relief was that he was fired without a reason, I will be dismissing this case. After all whether or not the Plaintiff likes the reason that he was fired, a good reason was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back