IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Dodrio3 (Represented by Dragon Law)
Plaintiff

V.

Bloc D’Infusion
Defendant

COMPLAINT

On the 21st of December, 2023, Dodrio3 and Bloc D’Infusion reached an agreement–Dodrio3 would forward $25,000 in return for $3,000/month (excluding the first one of $1,500). Over the next months, no money was returned to Dodrio3’s account. Acting as if distressed, the representative of Bloc D’Infusion then pleaded to trade the skyscraper in return for the loan being canceled. Yet again, this is yet to have happened after over a month, and Dodrio3 has been forced to turn to the courts to get his rightful property.

I.PARTIES
1. Dodrio3 (Plaintiff)
2. Bloc D’Infusion (Defendant)

II.FACTS
Dodrio3 agreed to loan $25,000 to Bloc D’Infusion on the 21st of December, 2023 in return for it being paid by installments of $3,000/month with the exception of a $1,500 at first, as well as a 20% interest rate per month Dodrio3 paid Bubblybo $25,000 for the agreement (Bubblybo agreed on behalf of Bloc D’Infusion, and at the time, was the sole stakeholder) Bubblybo agreed to forward a skyscraper to pay off the loan, However the loan is yet to be paid and the skyscraper is yet to be forwarded.

III.CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
Based on Exhibit A, it’s clear that Bloc D’Infusion agreed to pay $1,500 in the first month, $3,000 in the second, $3,000 in the third, etc. until the $25,000 was paid, as well as interest, (bringing it up to $30,000), Yet this amount hasn’t been paid Based on Exhibit B, it’s clear that Bubblybo, on behalf of Bloc D’Infusion, agreed to forward a skyscraper to Dodrio3 which would cancel the debt, yet this skyscraper is yet to be forwarded Dodrio3 hasn’t been able to do what he wishes with either a skyscraper or the $30,000 owed and has lost the chance to grow both monetary values These malicious actions taken against my client deserve punishment, and punitive actions like this must be punished.

IV.PRAYERS FOR RELIEF
1. $31,250 in compensatory damages for the unpaid loan, one month of unpaid interest, and the inability to use the money that could’ve been gained from payment of the loan to increase monetary gain.
2. $10,000 in punitive damages
3. $12,375 in legal fees

1715212807745.png

1715212840502.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This 8th of May, 2024

FedCourtLogo.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Bubblybo is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Dodrio3 v. Block D'Infusion.

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

FedCourtLogo.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Bubblybo is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Dodrio3 v. Block D'Infusion.

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​
Your Honor, the defendant has failed to appear.

Seeing as how the defendant has not appeared as summoned, the court will enter recess pending a verdict via summary judgment.

Back