Not open for further replies.

WhyDoesThisWork

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
WhyDoesThisWork
WhyDoesThisWork
attorney
Discover Bank (WhyDoesThisWork representing)
Plaintiff

v.

LukaSerdjo
Defendant

COMPLAINT
LukaSerdjo has not repaid a loan given by Discover Bank within the required timeframe.

I. PARTIES
1. Discover Bank
2. LukaSerdjo

II. FACTS
1. A loan contract was signed between Discover Bank(loaner) and LukaSerdjo(loanee) on April 16, 2023(exhibit A)
2. Discover Bank paid a sum of $3,000 to LukaSerdjo in accordance with the contract (exhibit B)
3. No repayments have been made by LukaSerdjo
4. LukaSerdjo has not been in-game for 24 days (exhibit C)
5. Messages sent by Discover Bank to LukaSerdjo on May 6th, May 10th, and May 11th 2023 have not been responded to (exhibit D)
6. Total amount owed to Discover Bank from LukaSerdjo is $3,990 with 20% interest applied to the total unpaid balance daily (exhibit A)
7. Plot c309 is listed as the collateral on the contract but it is no longer owned by the loanee(LukaSerdjo)(exhibit C & A)
8. LukaSerdjo has $43 in their balance and owns plot c719 (exhibit C)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. LukaSerdjo accepted money from Discover Bank with the signed intent of paying it back with interest, but has not made any repayments with the due date being past. This is fraud by violating a contract for monetary gain and theft by not paying what is owed.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Full repayment of the loan including interest and late-fees
2. Since the listed collateral c309 is no longer owned by LukaSerdjo, Discover Bank requests c719 in order to fulfill the contract if its unable to be repaid in full with cash

contract.png
sent.png
8feb3a016937147f1eb486db7588d044.png
895b11d840ee469db98f23f2e82f2765.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of May 2023

1684270480131.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

LukaSerdjo is required to appear before the court in the case of Discover Bank v. LukaSerdjo. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor, respectfully it has been over 48 hours, so the plaintiff humbly requests for summary judgement.

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Discover Bank v. LukaSerdjo [2023] DCR 8

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The defendant’s failure to repay his loan as signed in his contract with Discover Bank is fraud
2. Because the defendant failed to repay his loan, the defendant stole funds from the Discovery Bank.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Failure to appear, default judgment entered.

III. THE COURT OPINION
Since the defendant has failed to appear before the Court, the Court has no choice but to rule in favor of the plaintiff. While I will rule in favor of the plaintiff, a full prayer for relief will not be granted. Part two of the prayer for relief will not be granted. No clause has been given to allow for the seizure of the defendants plot. Only c309 was specified in the failure clause of the contract, so only that would have been granted should the defendant still hold it.

IV. DECISION
Due to a default judgment, the Court hereby rules in favor of the plaintiff and grants the following relief.
1. Full repayment of the loan including interest and late-fees

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back