cyberplaysyt
Plaintiff

v.

Rhino1210
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
Rhino was just outside of spawn when he msg me saying I would get $50 if I killed him then he changed it to $70 once I killed him he didn't give me the money and reported me to the police.

I. PARTIES
1.cyberplaysyt-plaintiff
2.Rhino1210-defendant

II. FACTS
1.cyberplaysyt was msg by Rhino saying he would give $70 if cyber killed him
2.cyber then killed him like he had asked
3.Rhino didn't pay cyber and reported him to the police for murder

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1.Rhion asked cyber to kill min and said he would give $70 cyber killed him and Rhino did not pay and even reported to the police

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1.$70 as Rhino said he would give cyber

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 11/12/21

Attachments

• 2021-12-11_18.39.33.png
    2021-12-11_18.39.33.png
    896.4 KB · Views: 102
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of cyberplaysyt v. Rhino1210. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Could the plaintiff also re-upload the first image in the original filing? The Discord link is not working.

I will now be presiding over this case instead of Magistrate ItzBananaMuffin.
The defendant is still required to appear within 48 hours from when he was summoned, which is approximately 43 hours from now. Failure to appear will result in a default judgment in favor of the Plaintiff.

If the Defendant appears before the court, I will ask that the plaintiff post pictures from the discord instead of the link for 2 reasons. Number 1, I can't access it. And number 2, in the future if someone were to come back to this case, a photo would still be here. The discord channel or chat may not. Therefore a photo is better.

If the Defendant appears before the court, I will ask that the plaintiff post pictures from the discord instead of the link for 2 reasons. Number 1, I can't access it. And number 2, in the future if someone were to come back to this case, a photo would still be here. The discord channel or chat may not. Therefore a photo is better.
It’s just proof or representation

Dodrio3 could you please provide proof that you are a lawyer in game.

Attachments

• F530BDE4-F8BB-4D9E-B6A7-849C65DE5006.png
    F530BDE4-F8BB-4D9E-B6A7-849C65DE5006.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 111
I know you have proof of representation, but could you please post a photo of your jobs when you do /info dodrio3 in game so that I know you are a lawyer in game.

I know you have proof of representation, but could you please post a photo of your jobs when you do /info dodrio3 in game so that I know you are a lawyer in game.
Why do you need that I am registered with the rba as well

I need to know because in the past you were a lawyer and then in game you switched to a trainee doctor, and never became unregistered with the RBA. I have reason to believe that you are still a doctor in game and not a lawyer because I was told by a few people in the DOH. And you must be a lawyer in game to represent someone else in any of the 3 courts. Because of this I will kindly ask you that you please provide proof that you are a lawyer in game within the next 48 hours.

I need to know because in the past you were a lawyer and then in game you switched to a trainee doctor, and never became unregistered with the RBA. I have reason to believe that you are still a doctor in game and not a lawyer because I was told by a few people in the DOH. And you must be a lawyer in game to represent someone else in any of the 3 courts. Because of this I will kindly ask you that you please provide proof that you are a lawyer in game within the next 48 hours.
I cant get on soon and i ahev just updated witj the rba i have also just got it back a bit and sice then i have had to reconfirm

your honor, is it ok if I may bring some evidence to the court? I am in the doh server and can show you dodrios roles in the server

your honor, is it ok if I may bring some evidence to the court? I am in the doh server and can show you dodrios roles in the server
I am waiting on confirmation from dodrio3 or the RBA that dodrio3 is a lawyer in game. Yesterday I talked with the DOH and at that time he was still listed a trainee doctor in their discord.

I am waiting on confirmation from dodrio3 or the RBA that dodrio3 is a lawyer in game. Yesterday I talked with the DOH and at that time he was still listed a trainee doctor in their discord.
As i have said i am a lawyer and cant get on minecraft is you are so fussed why dont you check youreself i am also not docter rank in thier discord

Actually, dodrio can i just say that you are a trainee doctor on the doh discord

As Bubblybo said, you are labeled as a trainee doctor on the DOH discord. I can’t check your job unless you are online. And you are not allowed to represent someone in court unless you are a lawyer in game. It takes no more than a minute to log on, so I will ask you one more time to provide proof that you’re a lawyer.

Verdict

I have received proof that dodrio3 is a lawyer so I am able to move onto a verdict. Due to the fact that the Defendant pled guilty, there is no need to complete this case. This court hereby rules in favor of the Plaintiff, and orders the DOJ to fine the Defendant, Rhino1210, $70 and transfer that money to the Plaintiff, cyberplaysyt. This took an excessive amount of time, and because of it I would like to thank everyone for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back