Supporter
Cubestake
(prosecutor)

VS.

DCT

(Defendant)

COMPLAINT
Cubestake complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Federal Government (defendant), has a 30-block maximum height limit for buildings in towns. But it has come to attention that there is no minimum law set by the Federal Gov., so if the mayor of a town pleases, they are able to make the minimum as low as they like and still be with-in the laws set by the federal government as of now. If there is going to be a Federally set Maximum for buildings in surrounding towns it is only wise to make a Federally set minimum for towns as well, so there is a correct balance in power and regulation that the Federal Gov. has a due diligence to uphold, which at the current state for building requirements is not.

Parties
Cubestake-Prosecutor
DCT-Defendant

Facts:
1) Federal Government (DCT) has a 30-block maximum requirement for towns
2) Federal Government (DCT) does not have a set block minimum requirement for towns/mayors (therefore a mayor may make the max height to 1 block high for buildings if they may please to do so and they would be within the rights of the current laws/regulations set by the DCT).

Evidence:
Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (Discord chat has legal documents implemented by the federal government on building regulations and towns as a whole. Also has a in depth conversation with the VP "LilDigiVert", with them full on agreeing that if the mayor of a town wanted a 2 block height maximum it would be protected by the law/regulations as of now that the federal government has in place for towns).

Sentencing/Resolution:
Defendant adds federal law/regulation to towns to have a minimum regulation for building height for towns, to reduce the chance of abuse of power by mayors of towns.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: January 18th, 2022

Courts.png

I will be dismissing this case because of the following reason: The case is filed in the wrong place, the lawsuit needs to be in either District Court or Federal Court depending on your prayer of relief. I suggest going by a lawyer for filing a lawsuit in the correct place. The second reason will be that you can't file a criminal lawsuit.

Case dismissed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back