Lawsuit: Dismissed Creppernicus v. The Government of DemocracyCraft [2020] FCR 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creppernicus

Citizen
I, Mr. Creppernicus Esq. am filing this lawsuit on behalf of the people of DemocracyCraft.

One of the most important institutions within any democratic society is education. If a democracy prioritizes it, education can lay the foundations for a strong, enlightened, free thinking society that works for the betterment of all people. However, education in DemocracyCraft has a flaw that I find most concerning in regards to building this greater civil society. Indeed, on behalf of the people, I am suing the government for the practice of charging money for players to take exams at the University. Not only is this problematic towards the economic and intellectual mobility of people, but also infringes on the rights and freedoms of the individual enshrined in the constitution of DemocracyCraft.

The first Fundamental Freedom under Secton Two: Rights and Freedoms of the constitution, the person is given:

I. The right to participate in, and run for elected office in the DemocracyCraft Congress.

It is my official position, on behalf of the people of DemocracyCraft, that charging money for the advancement of an education and/or a profession is in direct conflict with this right. While it is very possible for someone to participate, run for, and be elected for congressional office without obtaining a formal education or career, the hurdles one must overcome to do this are much greater. Education regarding DemocracyCraft's laws, practices, culture, people, etc. is invaluable when participating in the democratic process. Any monetary hurdle preventing a person from becoming educated, no matter how small, must be removed in order for this right to truely be granted for all the people of DemocracyCraft.

I submit this action respectfully and without prejudice.

The plaintiff has 24 hours to prove that he does represent the people or the court will dismiss his complaint.

DATED: This 16th day of June 2020 13:48 CEST

Your honour,

All job guides are provided free of charge by the government - so essential education is free. Testing to receive the degree is not.

The exam is a confirmation of learning in order to receive a title. The small fee charged is an administrative fee charged by the university in exchange for a degree. These fees range from $5 - $150. The more high profile the job, the more it costs, to simulate real life.

Charging people for testing also serves a second purpose, providing a monetary penalty to those who swap jobs constantly to bypass any exclusive permissions.

I don't understand why The right to participate in, and run for elected office in the DemocracyCraft Congress is pertinent to this case, as anyone can run for congress regardless of their education background.

respectfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back