CIVIL ACTION

Creepy505
Plaintiff

v.

d3froggy
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On 6/26 the defendant created a realestate auction on the discord for the plot c222 which went on for some time. the plaintiff had bid on the auction for 11.5k as seen in figure 1. Due to some issues with finding a time when they both could get online they looked for time. The plaintiff went to go tell the defendant that staff can transfer the property and that he would need the defendants consent and proof of payment. When the plaintiff went to @ the defendant it was discovered that the defendant was no longer in the discord. Upon further inspection the defendant was not in any mutual servers proving he had left the democracycraft discord as seen in figure 2.

I. PARTIES
1. Creepy505
2. d3froggy

II. FACTS
1. The defendant legally owes the plaintiff the property for 11.5k
2. The defendant has left the DC discord leaving the plaintiff unable to contact them

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. According to the law an auction is a legally binding contract for both parties meaning the defendant owes the plaintiff c222 and the plaintiff owes the defendant 11.5k

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. C222 in exchange for 11.5k of the plaintiff's money

EVIDENCE

Screenshot 2023-07-10 180847.png

Screenshot 2023-07-10 180915.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of July 2023

Last edited:
district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@d3froggy is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Creepy505 v. d3froggy [2023] DCR 15.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor the plaintiff requests a default judgement as the defendant has not given a statement

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Creepy505 v. d3froggy [2023] DCR 15

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff participated in an auction made by the Defendant for a plot of land.
2. The Plaintiff won the auction and the Defendant failed to respond regarding the transferring of the plot and payment.
3. The auction constitutes a legally binding contract and so the two parties are bound to the terms of its bidding.

II. DEFENSE’S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to appear in court.

III. COURT’S OPINION
1. An auction does constitute a legally binding contract between two parties. When one wins an auction they are legally required to purchase the object, unless the contract is voided by misrepresentation, as with any other contract.
2. In this case, the Defendant failed to uphold the contract.
3. The Court will uphold the winning bid.

IV. VERDICT

I find in favor of the Plaintiff. I order that the Plaintiff be fined $11,500 and the Defendant be unfined the same amount by the DOJ. I also order that plot c222 be transferred to the Plaintiff.

The court thanks both parties for their time. This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back