Citizen
Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
CrackedAmoeba1
CrackedAmoeba1
constructor
Earlier today I was messaged by TheSpiceyLemon about an oportunity to make a quick $3,000. I was interested so I listened to what they had to say. The offer given was $3,000 for 10 minutes of work being a "look out". i assumed this was maybe protecting them while mining in wild, I was not given much definitive information. Then The SpiceyLemon said their boss SaddBoie wanted me to pay $400 as a notion of trust. I was confused by this but TheSpiceyLemon assured me I'd be payed $3,000 up front by them for the job within seconds of me paying the $400. In my mind I saw an easy bank for only 10 minutes of my time. So I drafted a contract stating exactly what was going to happen. We both signed and I payed the $400. Now TheSpiceylemon will not pay me the $3,000 as promised. I then got the feeling this was a scam and they refuse to give me the $400 back. yes I understand the entire time it looked like a scam but that is why I drafted a contract so I could win any case of a scam.

I am seeking $3,000 as promised by TheSpiceyLemon. This includes the $400 scammed from me and the troubles of going through this strenuous process.

Verdict

This case in its current format does not conform to the required standard format lawsuits must be filed in. As such, the matter is dismissed. The correct format can be found in this thread (click here). If you are to file this claim again, you may do so under this thread to avoid duplicate threads in the "Court" section.

I would make aware to both parties that legal representation can be sought on the Redmont Bar Association discord: https://discord.gg/U6gtx7Kqbh

Should this claim be re-filed correctly, a judge will respond to the claim and begin proceedings

Back