Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Concerned Neighbors (Matthew100x and DrThunder7)
Plaintiff

v.

ReinausPrinzzip
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiffs are Concerned Neighbors, they are the plot owners of c-274 (Matthew100x) and c-276 (DrThunder7) (Evidence 1 and 2). The plot in question that they are concerned over is c-275 that is owned by the Defendant (ReinausPrinzzip). The plot was purchased from Nacho on BC Bid (Evidence 3) The plot has been undeveloped since it was purchased on May 14th, 2021 from Nacho who let DrThunder know of the lack of progress that Reinus was making on May 23rd, 2021 (evidence 4). The plot was left bare and one of the plaintiffs (Matthew100x) believes that the Defendant is evading building regulations. Recently, the plot has been redeveloped for subletting. This is the only work that's been done on it for nearly a month. It still sits empty with every plot open and no progress made (evidence 5). This is unacceptable.

The plaintiffs demand that, since the plot has not been developed for nearly thirty days besides subletting for tenants, the Defendant be immediately evicted by the DCT from c-275.

I. PARTIES
1. Concerned Neighbors [Drthunder7 and Matthew100x] (Matthew100x Representing)
2. ReinausPrinzzip

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant purchases a plot on DCBid from Nacho.
2. The Defendant willfully neglects the plot and does not develop it.
3. The Defendant potentially received notice for lack of progress and worked around it by subletting and creating a few subplots using stone slabs to evade building regulations.
4. The Defendant has held an empty plot for nearly 30 days.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Building regulations posted as per the guidelines set forth in Intercepticon (Prodigium & Partners representing) v. DCT [Case No. 02-2021-01-02] " The DCT to make public on the forums all non-sensitive BI protocols as soon as is reasonably practicable, given that such a change may require staff to edit permissions." allow for the DCT to evict players for breaking the regulations.

The Defendant is currently breaking the following regulations:

Lack of Progress Report ($300) - 7 Days to Resolve Before Eviction

When a player buys a region in the city they have 2 weeks to start building something on it and should be making significant and regular progress. Only applies to regions not fully within another building, such as apartment regions.

Eviction Report ($300) - Immediate

(The) Player has been inactive for one month; has been permanently banned; and or the plot has been empty for 2 or more weeks.

Will be given a warning 24 hours in advance of a report.

2. Because the plaintiffs are a lawyer (Matthew100x) and the Head Building Inspector (DrThunder7). The plaintiffs recognize their standing to push a private lawsuit. One is that the Concerned Neighbors are harmed monetarily by the Defendant's lack of progress. Two is that the Concerned Neighbors are emotionally harmed by the empty plot that exists between their plots. The third is that the lawyer recognizes his right to bring forth a lawsuit for the sake of his fellow neighbor who is the Head Building Inspector who believes that the Defendant is likely evading plot regulations.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The Court comples the DCT to immediately evict the Defendant from his plot.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 9th day of June, 2021.

Attachments

• Evidence 1.png
    Evidence 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • Evidence 2.png
    Evidence 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • Evidence 3.PNG
    Evidence 3.PNG
    247.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Evidence 4.png
    Evidence 4.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Evidence 5.png
    Evidence 5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like that you file a new complaint in the same thread with the following elements more clearly stated:
  • The interest of the plaintiffs in the prayer for relief.
  • What the legal claim you are suing ReinausPrinzzip for is.
  • Which damages did the plaintiffs sustain and why the defended is liable for these damages.
  • Whether or not you are filing for a writ of mandamus
  • Whether or not the DCT is a party in this case

Last edited:
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Plaintiff

v.

ReinausPrinzzip
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiffs are Concerned Neighbors, they are the plot owners of c-274 (Matthew100x) and c-276 (DrThunder7) (Evidence 1 and 2). The plot in question that they are concerned over is c-275 that is owned by the Defendant (ReinausPrinzzip). The plot was purchased from Nacho on BC Bid (Evidence 3) The plot has been undeveloped since it was purchased on May 14th, 2021 from Nacho who let DrThunder know of the lack of progress that Reinus was making on May 23rd, 2021 (evidence 4). The plot was left bare and one of the plaintiffs (Matthew100x) believes that the Defendant is evading building regulations. Recently, the plot has been redeveloped for subletting. This is the only work that's been done on it for nearly a month. It still sits empty with every plot open and no progress made (evidence 5). This is unacceptable.

The plaintiffs demand that, since the plot has not been developed for nearly thirty days besides subletting for tenants, the Defendant be immediately evicted by the DCT from c-275.

I. PARTIES
1. Concerned Neighbors [Drthunder7 and Matthew100x] (Matthew100x Representing) (Plaintiffs)
2. ReinausPrinzzip (Defendant)
3. DCT (Because of the Writ of Mandamus). The plaintiffs will wish for them to testify at some point during this court case.

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant purchases a plot on DCBid from Nacho.
2. The Defendant willfully neglects the plot and does not develop it.
3. The Defendant potentially received notice for lack of progress and worked around it by subletting and creating a few subplots using stone slabs to evade building regulations.
4. The Defendant has held an empty plot for nearly 30 days.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Building regulations posted as per the guidelines set forth in Intercepticon (Prodigium & Partners representing) v. DCT [Case No. 02-2021-01-02] " The DCT to make public on the forums all non-sensitive BI protocols as soon as is reasonably practicable, given that such a change may require staff to edit permissions." allow for the DCT to evict players for breaking the regulations.

The Defendant is currently breaking the following regulations:

Lack of Progress Report ($300) - 7 Days to Resolve Before Eviction

When a player buys a region in the city they have 2 weeks to start building something on it and should be making significant and regular progress. Only applies to regions not fully within another building, such as apartment regions.

Eviction Report ($300) - Immediate

(The) Player has been inactive for one month; has been permanently banned; and or the plot has been empty for 2 or more weeks.

Will be given a warning 24 hours in advance of a report.

2. Because the plaintiffs are a lawyer (Matthew100x) and the Head Building Inspector (DrThunder7). The plaintiffs recognize their standing to push a private lawsuit. One is that the Concerned Neighbors are harmed monetarily by the Defendant's lack of progress. Two is that the Concerned Neighbors are emotionally harmed by the empty plot that exists between their plots. The third is that the lawyer recognizes his right to bring forth a lawsuit for the sake of his fellow neighbor who is the Head Building Inspector who believes that the Defendant is likely evading plot regulations.

3. The standing that the plaintiffs are using is a hybrid standing between monetary/emotional damages caused by the Defendant's lack of progress + The Plaintiffs are testing a legal theory in which they are requesting the court enact a "chilling effect" to prevent the people from subletting their plot just to avoid building regulations.

4. The Defended is liable for these damages because they are avoiding DCT building regulations. By keeping the plot empty for nearly a month, they are responsible for lowering the property value of their respective neighbors. Additionally, by subletting to avoid DCT building regulations, the Defendant is potentially creating a loophole that allows property owners to hold empty plots for longer than they should. Thus the court should curtail this activity and introduce a "Chilling Effect" to prevent people from taking this action.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The Court compels the DCT to immediately evict the Defendant from his plot.
2. The plaintiffs currently believe that the Defendant is avoiding building regulations through subletting his plots. The plaintiffs want their neighbor evicted because they do not wish for that area to continue being undeveloped. Additionally, the plaintiffs are looking for Court guidance as to whether or not subletting can be considered as creating progress for a plot as to not be reported for lack of progress or inactivity.
3. The Plaintiffs are damaged by the Defendant's lack of progress and are therefore asking the court to write a Writ of Mandamus ordering the DCT to consider subletting as no progress towards lack of progress/immediate eviction reports and to evict the Defendant.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of June, 2021.

Last edited:

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT SUPERIOR OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of concerned neighbours v. ReinausPrinizzip. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind all parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Plaintiff

v.

ReinausPrinzzip
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The Defendant disputes the complaint filed by the Plaintiffs for reasons that will be stated below.
2. The Defense pleads not guilty to the accusations lodged against the Defendant.
3. The Defense asks that the Defendant be cleared of all charges and be allowed to retain his property.

II. DEFENSES
The Defense respectfully alleges that:
1. The Plaintiffs are asking the Court to do something that is the duty of the Department of Construction and Transportation.
2. Plaintiff DoctorThunder7 did not follow established procedure and it is not the job of citizens to have other people evicted from their plots, especially when there are no reasonable effects on said citizens.
3. If proper protocol had originally been followed by Plaintiff DoctorThunder7, there could possibly have been a cause for eviction, however, as this did not happen, there is no longer a chance for eviction since developments have been made on the plot. The Defendant created small affordable sub-regions so that new players can acquire low-cost property in Hamilton City. One of these regions has been rented (see exhibit #). Since progress has been made on the plot there is clearly no longer basis for eviction.
4. The Plaintiffs have made the erroneous claim that they have been negatively affected monetarily by the lack of progress made on the plot despite the fact that they have shown no evidence to support this claim and have no basis to be making this claim.

III. EVIDENCE
The Defense would like to enter the following exhibits into evidence:

IV. PROOF OF REPRESENTATION
Attached - AlexanderLove and GoodMorning9 representing from Apex Law Firm

DATED: This 13th day of June, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot (177).png
    Screenshot (177).png
    28.5 KB · Views: 130
Thank you for answering the complaint, however, I would like to remind the defendant that this is a civil action, not a criminal one.

Does either side want to present any evidence or motion before moving to opening statements?

Your honor, I motion for a delay of at least 24 hours, as both councils are attempting to work out a settlement.

Please keep the court updated I am requiring an update in 48hours.

Your honor, both parties have come to an agreement, The Agreement is as follows:
The Plaintiffs (Matthew100x and DoctorThunder7) agree to:
- Acknowledge the settlement by responding to the thread "Concerned Neighbors v. ReinausPrizzip" with the statement: " The Plaintiffs officially rescind our claim and acknowledge there is no longer a case for eviction."
- Not sue the Defendant ReinausPrinzzip for the reason of lack of progress on the plot in question (c-275), unless, after 14 days upon both parties signing this contract, the plot is not sold to a new owner.
The Defendant (ReinausPrinzzip) agrees to:
- Pledge that they will sell the property within 14 days of both parties signing this contract.
- Agrees that the Plaintiffs have a right to sue the defendant again, if and only if, the defendant has clearly not sold the plot in question, c-275, within 14 days upon both parties signing this

Verdict

Alright, the case is dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back