The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

KO531
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)

I. PARTIES
1. KO531

II. FACTS
1. On November 6th, 2023 the defendant filed a lawsuit against the Commonwealth alleging that their due process rights to indictment were violated and not properly carried out over the course of 9 months, in which the defendant was arrested and fined for a total of 377 counts of murder.

Upon filing the lawsuit, the defendant made the DLA aware of the fact that these crimes had gone without their proper trial, thus activating the 2 month window in which legal action is allowed to take place per section (6)(i) of the Amended Standardized Criminal Code Act. This states “(6) Statute of Limitations (Original: Pacman - May 24, 2020) (i) All legal action must be commenced within four months of the date of the alleged offense OR within 2 months of becoming aware of the offense, if outside the Statute of Limitations 4 Month timeframe.”

We are outside of the 4 month window, however this was the first instance of the DLA becoming aware of this offense, legally allowing the DLA to prosecute these crimes up until January 6th 2024.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 377 Counts of Murder

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. We are requesting upon a guilty verdict that the defendant be charged for all 377 murders, and jail time be assessed appropriately for the murders.
2. We are asking the court to enforce the section (3)(i) of the Standard Criminal Code Act and classify these as serial crimes, consequentially sentencing the defendant to double fines, and an additional jail sentence of 5 minutes per crime committed.
3. All convicted murders be reinstated to the defendants' criminal record.

V. EVIDENCE

Here you will see the date that the case was filed, bringing the offense to the DLA’s attention.

Here you will see the language from the amendment to the Standardized Criminal Code Act.
GTL1pjyFUC2k68tnZiUEX0Tl9dSgQtTcR8jqC5rd4U-y0gsYucRBOqCmukBvbNyH3TWPFpCD6-sRjkKgCHEt30TxZsvZOi7gG7yWTbyhdNY4jKllXCaR291BChoa0JFNnqCSVGKA9JsiVb0Bg1g2C3e55vgYCKeENyUOi7kkN3oFwwdMSfaaTZz583jvmA
Here you will see the Supreme Courts decision and interpretation of the 2 month rule in favor of allowing the defendant to try their original case. I have highlighted the relevant portions and left the rest for context. This provides precedence to allow this criminal case to be tried.

YuhEIJmfj9ALilKgDb6LhHJicvQL7wmC23HsnY_hEp9biFPIxOqWi7tft30KWC3hW6YWOMakRAYREgrdIPhLcxDn0YZm5yjW6YkW97qgv86fZWmiUFk9tnFx515ZAlBjSNTQ_Kp_fAUaCevxgxtdrZyb092zxb6tfjjeNHBuSjN0xJ8oRU2MTfHGbVE1Zg

Evidence of all murders.

Murder3.PNG

Murder4.PNG

Murder5.PNG

Murder6.PNG

Murder7.PNG

Murder8.PNG

Murder9.PNG

Murder10.PNG

Murder11.PNG

Murder12.PNG

Murder13.PNG

Murder14.PNG

Murder15.PNG

Murder16.PNG

Murder17.PNG

Murder18.PNG

Murder19.PNG

Murder20.PNG

Murder21.PNG

*Additional Evidence will be on another post, as there are too many photos for one post.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of January 2024.

Last edited:
ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE

Murder22.PNG

Murder23.PNG

Murder24.PNG

Murder25.PNG

Murder26.PNG

Murder27.PNG

Murder28.PNG

Murder29.PNG

Murder30.PNG

Murder31.PNG

Murder32.PNG

Murder33.PNG

Murder34.PNG

Murder35.PNG

Your honor,

I believe this case may have been overlooked. Several cases posted after this one have been processed and begun, yet this one has sat stagnant now for 9 days. I fear that any additional prolonging may impede with the defendants right to a speedy and fair trial.

Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
@ko531 is required to appear before the court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v. ko531. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

MOTION TO DISMISS

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Plaintiff

v.

ko531
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
. The evidence brought before the court are of my criminal record. I wish to show the court the verdict to ko531 v. The Commonwealth of Redmont:
1704923619438.png

As you can see the record for those murders should have been Expunged. The Prosecution did not go to my criminal record for those screenshots but instead copy and pasted the screenshots from ko531 v. The Commonwealth of Redmont. This Evidence only exist for the prosecution because of the illegal actions made by the Commonwealth. Without the illegal arrests made against me those records do not exist in the first place, and with that the original lawsuit that the prosecution copy and pasted these screenshots from does not exist either. This means the prosecution obtained the evidence illegally because it only exist illegally. If these screenshots were to be dismissed the prosecution does not have a case as they cant prove 377 counts of murder without those records . For this reason I wish for this case to be dismissed

2. If the first motion to dismiss isnt granted then I wish to dismiss for this reason
1704920543811.png

The Prosecution claims that my case made them aware which is not true. As you can see in the screenshot above the AG at the time, Dart, knew of the problem with the law and its ramifications in that the DOJ didnt have jurisidication and that the courts do meaning the DLA should have been the one prosectuting for murder. The Prosection also argues that because the supreme court allowed the 2 month rule, they should also be allowed to prosecute for the same reason. The differences is the DLA was aware long before I was made aware, my awareness does not equal the DLA's awareness. With that being said the prosecution can only prosecute for murders in the passed 4 months. With their being only 27 murders happening from Oct 1 in their evidence, I wish to Dismiss 350 counts of murder.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of January 2024

Attachments

• 1704923592694.png
    1704923592694.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
Objection
Perjury

Your Honor, The Prosecution argues that the DLA first became aware after my lawsuit was filed which isnt true. You can see in that same lawsuit this screenshot:
1704923909510.png

This Screenshot proves that the current AG at the time Dart knew of this problem and knew the DLA was responsible for the prosecution for murder with the wording of the law months before my case was filed.

Verdict

I will be granting the Motion to Dismiss, because the Attorney General at the time, Dartanman, knew about the error of law. Because the Attorney General represents the entire Department of Legal Affairs, it is safe to say that the DLA has known about the error for quite some time. Therefore, it is not within the allotted 2 months granted by Statute of Limitations.

Furthermore, the records were expunged, and therefore cannot be used as evidence.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO RECONSIDER

Your honor,

I was not allowed to respond to this motion to dismiss, as is customary in every case I have been a part of. In regard to the first motion to dismiss, the defendant states that the arrests were illegal and this is false. The defendant had committed a crime as indicated by the plug-in and this offense was alerted to the authorities. The police then arrested the defendant as is their right to do BY LAW. In item (iii) of section 2 of the Standardized Criminal Code Act, it states "(iii) Where there is a continued threat to player safety or enjoyment due to the commission of crime, the prosecuting authority can impose punishment prior to a trial." These arrests were not illegal, they were handled lawfully.

Furthermore, the screenshots were not procured in an illegal manner as the defendant states, they were willfully provided BY the defendant in a public forum.
Now, the defendant does bring up a point that I feel that the court SHOULD strongly reconsider their stance on. Does expungement of a crime make these screenshots invalid in a court of law? This is data from an in game plug in that confirms that the defendant did in fact commit these offenses.

Next, regardless of if this evidence is mistakenly declared as illegal and unlawful for use in this case, the state should still be given their right to DISCOVERY where I can call the defendant to testify under the threat of perjury to attest to their actions. I also had a right to call each of the 377 victims for their testimony as well.

Now, for the SECOND motion to dismiss, the one that the court elaborated the most on, IF I were given the opportunity to respond to the motion, as is customary in EVERY other motion to dismiss that I have ever seen OR if the court would not have immediately dismissed this case within ONE HOUR of the motion AFTER TAKING 9 DAYS TO EVEN START THE CASE, I would have provided the following motion:

IMPROPER EVIDENCE

Clearly the evidence is altered and shows that the defendant has clearly stricken an entire line of text from the conversation. What does that line of text say? According to the Objections Guide, Improper Evidence is "When a party presents evidence that has not been properly collected, may be modified, or is in breach of usual procedure"
Last time I checked, my keyboard does not have a red squiggly line button, therefore this evidence is CLEARLY modified.

Furthermore, just because the defendant writes that they are addressing this to End, there is no other proof here that this was in End's inbox, and the Court is making an ASSUMPTION that End is xEndeavour. Last I checked, the court did not accept evidence based on ASSUMPTIONS, but rather facts.

Secondly, I would have provided the following objection:

OBJECTION
Breach of Procedure

The Court Rules and Procedures guide, it CLEARLY states the following in RULE 5 Motion to Dismiss

Rule 5.1 (Rule Specification)​

A Motion to Dismiss must specify the Discovery Rule that a lawyer wishes to submit under. The used Rule must be applied using law, facts-in-case, evidence-in-case, or previous court decisions.

The defendant did not one time specify any discovery rule that they wish to submit under therefore this entire motion to dismiss is INVALID and should be stricken from the record.

Your honor, there are SEVERAL flaws within the motions to dismiss that I have just laid out for you, and frankly, the fact that the Courts allowed this court case to side idle for NINE DAYS, then IMMEDIATELY rush to dismiss this case within one hour of the defendants' motion, without giving the prosecution an opportunity to respond is absolute absurd.

I am requesting that the court rethink this decision and make this right, as this is absolutely unacceptable from our Judiciary.

I would like to apologize to MrFluffy2U94 and the Commonwealth for the error in the procedure of the Court. I am able to admit when I am wrong, and in this case, I should have allowed you to respond, and this will not occur again.

I have taken the motion to dismiss into account, and have still decided to dismiss the case. My reasons are that despite there being a line in the image, the main contents and focus of the evidence remain unaltered. Additionally, the person it was addressed to is not relevant in this case, as the image simply proves that Dartanman knew about it.

Additionally, regarding to the breach of procedure, despite the defendant not specifying the rule, the Court will not strike the Motion to Dismiss, but will urge the Defendant to use proper format in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back