OwnedBlock
Citizen
Supporter
Homeland Security Department
Justice Department
OwnedBlock
RBI Director
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2026
- Messages
- 221
- Thread Author
- #1
Case Filing
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION
Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution
v.
.SteelBirch6844
Defendant
COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:
On 29th of September 2026, DoJ had received a report from an individual concerning the illicit substance plantation within the 7th floor of the basement portion of C612, owned by .SteelBirch6844 at the time. This constitutes Illicit Substance Production under the Criminal Code Act, as they were growing illicit substances on a plot registered to their name.
I. PARTIES
1. Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)2. .SteelBirch6844 (Defendant)
II. FACTS
1. On September 29th, 2026, the Defendant owned the C612 plot. (P-001)2. Growing copium pods and morning glory plants were present within the basement of the C612 plot on September 29th, 2026. (P-001, P-002)
3. Copium pods and morning glory seeds are categorized as illicit substances under the Criminal Terminology Act.
III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:1. Illicit Substance Production
An individual commits Illicit Substance Production under Criminal Code Act, Part VI, §5 when the person:(a) Plants Buff Seeds
(b) Creates Illicit Substances
(c) Grows Illicit Substances on a plot registered to their name.
The test (c) is met, since the Defendant had been growing illicit substances (copium pods and morning glory seeds) on a plot registered to their name (C612).
IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:1. A fine of 250 Penalty Units (equivalent to 30000$).
2. 60 minutes of imprisonment.
V. EVIDENCE
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This 2nd day of October 2026.