Cofys (Robin&Co Legal representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Mr_SeaGuy
Defendant

permission.png

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Earlier in the day, there was an army battle south of Klondike in the wilderness. There was three groups total, and mine dominated the battlefield. In revenge, Mr_SeaGuy (who I've had trouble with in the past) came to my bar in Hamilton (c-227), set a home and proceeded to spawn kill me as I would come in. He somehow even broke one of my barrel shop blocks, stealing the itemframe and drink it displayed. I tried reasoning with him, but he demanded I give him money and property or he'll stay there all night and continue killing me. I have a large order of brews ($1800 total) to complete, and he's preventing me from doing my work at Redmont Brews.

I. PARTIES
1. Cofys (Plaintiff, represented by Robin&Co Legal)
2. Mr_SeaGuy (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. Defendant extorted and blackmailed the Plaintiff via whisper. Threatening to keep returning to the property unless the property or money is handed to the Defendant.
2. C-227 (location of the events) owned by the Plaintiff has a clearly displayed sign stating the Defendant may not enter the property. Therefor trespassing on the property.
3. Defendant assaulted the Plaintiff.
4. Defendant damaged the property by breaking item frames.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Attempted Murder (Law 13.4) - The Defendant repetitively attempted (and at times succeeded) to murder the Plaintiff.
2. Trespassing (Law 13.6) - The Defendant repeatedly ignored the ban list sign on the front of the property and trespassed into the building without the permission of the Plaintiff. The Defendant set a home inside the property.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1000 in damages and personal loss (due to the fact that the plaintiff was unable to operate his commercial property due to the repetitive events).
2. $500 in legal fees.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21 day of may 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_21.png
    Screenshot_21.png
    186 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    659 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    623.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    570.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 69
*Additional evidence*
SeaGuyKillingMe.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 48
This case should have been filed in the District Court instead of the Federal court because you are suing for less than $5,000. I will be moving this case, and it will be presided over by a Magistrate.

Please dismiss this case. I'll be refiling.

Dismissed without prejudice for refiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back