Chrisorg1
Plaintiff

v.

Bezzergezzer
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The plaintiff had to take a break from DC for two reason one relating to stress the other relating to a malfunction of his mother board. At the time the plaintiff was the leader/owner of the BMP discord server. Due to his coming absence the plaintiff contacted the deputy leader ( the defendant ) of the party. In a conversation with the defendant, the defendant asks for the plaintiff to transfer ownership while he is away and enjoy his break. The defendant makes a promise with the plaintiff to return the ownership of the BMP discord server back to him once he has returned see picture evidence. However upon returning the defendant refuses to hand over ownership of the BMP discord server.

I. PARTIES
1. Chrisorg1 - plantiff
2. Poemhunter - Attorney of the plaintiff
3. Bezzergezzer - defendant

II. FACTS
1. The plaintiff relied on a promise from the deputy leader to hold onto ownership why he was away due to stress and his mother board having Malfunctioned
2. The defendant agreed to giving it back once the plaintiff had returned however had refused to transfer ownership of the BMP party upon request.
3. The plaintiff would not have transferred ownership had he known the defendant would lied and would refuse to give it back.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The legal remedy of promissory estoppel states that is the legal principle that a promise is enforceable by law, even if made without formal consideration when a promisor has made a promise to a promisee who then relies on that promise to his subsequent detriment.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. The transfer of ownership of the BMP party.
2. $1000 dollars in compensation of which $200 of which is legal fees
3. A formal and public apology from the defendant about how he had treated my client.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22nd day of April 2021.

Attachments

• D4593A1B-CAC7-4873-AB37-BC7890DC5C45_4_5005_c.jpeg
    D4593A1B-CAC7-4873-AB37-BC7890DC5C45_4_5005_c.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20210327-013439_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-013439_Discord.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20210421-123911_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210421-123911_Discord.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 109
PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Chrisorg1 v. Bezzergezzer. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

MOTION TO DISMISS

Chrisorg1
Plaintiff

v.

Bezzergezzer
Defendant

Case no: 04-2021-23-01

MOTION TO DISMISS
Complaint move that the Defendant in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alledges:

1. The defendant had made contact with the complaint Attorney and had agreed to transfer ownership of the BMP both by server and forums. The complaint seeks no further action be brought against the defendant.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24 day of April 2021

Thank you for your time in bringing this case to court. Seeing as both parties have reached a settlement, this case is hereby dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back