Lawsuit: Dismissed byeSprite v. Department of Education and Commerce [2021] FCR 6

SpriteTropical

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
byeSprite
byeSprite
attorney
IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
CIVIL ACTION

byeSprite
Plaintiff

v.

(who you are suing)
Department of Education and Commerce

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Hello, your honor. I am byeSprite, and on behalf of myself, I am launching this lawsuit with hopes to be reimbursed from the Department of Education and Commerce as I lost a large sum of money (relative to my balance) attempting to successfully pass the Legal A exam. The Department of Education and Commerce has clearly failed to properly implement required changes to the exam, and given my extreme loss of money taken the exam, I am filing this lawsuit. The question in mind asks about how many representatives are in congress. Currently, the amount is nine. However, the exam counts nine as incorrect. Instead, it counts the outdated number of seven as the correct answer, leading me to fail this exam repeatedly despite being correct. I have confirmation from both the DemocracyCraft Bar Association and the Department of Education and Commerce that this is incorrect.

I. PARTIES
1. byeSprite;
2. Department of Education and Commerce.

II. FACTS
1. The Department of Education and Commerce failed to properly watch over, correct, and implement said corrections into the exam;
2. The question that was incorrect had caused me to fail the exam time and time again;
3. The exam was closed until January 24th. All my attempts for the exam occurred on January 24th;
4. I had attempted and failed the exam a grand total of fourteen times due to this oversight.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Due to the lack of oversight and action from the Department of Education and Commerce, I lost $700.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $700 in reimbursement for the cost of the exams;
2. $300 in reimbursement for the troubles I experienced;
3. Immediate implementation of corrections to the Legal A exam.

V. EVIDENCE
"Evidence #1": This shows my logs from today, showing that I attempted the exam fourteen times and failed every time due to a question with an incorrect answer.
"Evidence #2": This is a screenshot with the Department of Education and Commerce Secretary saying that the exams were incorrect.
"Evidence #3 and Evidence #4": This is a screenshot with the DemocracyCraft Bar Association saying that the exam was incorrect, in addition to confirming what question specifically was incorrect.

DATED: This 24th of January 2021

Attachments

• Evidence #1.zip
    21 KB · Views: 174
  • Evidence #2.jpg
    Evidence #2.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Evidence #3.jpg
    Evidence #3.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Evidence #4.jpg
    Evidence #4.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 108
IN THE COURT OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

Case No. 01-2021-24

The court hereby summons Defendant, The Department of Education and Commerce, to the court of The Commonwealth of Redmont. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a default judgment will be made in favor of the plaintiff.

092A8AFC-655E-4FEC-91BF-A5AD586341E8.png

Verdict

The case has been dismissed on the grounds that the matter being looked into is a staff matter. The Department of Education and Commerce did in fact contact the staff team to have this be implemented as of 9 AM this morning of 1/24/2021. However, the file system used to edit files has been down for the day thus we are unable to make any fixes/changes to the exams at this time.

Back