Lawsuit: Adjourned Buongiorno: Distillery & Law Firm v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomIntruder

Citizen
Education Department
Commerce Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
RandomIntruder
RandomIntruder
economist
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Buongiorno: Distillery & Law Firm
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Department of Construction and Transportation unrightfully evicted the Plaintiff from their plot despite both appealing and making changes to the building.

I. PARTIES
1. Buongiorno: Distillery & Law Firm
2. LOREX_ITA, owner of Buongiorno
3. The Commonwealth of Redmont
4. The Department of Construction and Transportation

II. FACTS
1. An eviction report was made against plot c389 on Nov. x26th, 2022.

2. LOREX_ITA appealed by commenting, a right given to the him as stated in the eviction notice.

3. The building was adjusted based on the feedback given on the eviction ticket.

4. The Defendant did not respond to the appeal before eviction.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The plot made the adjustments stated in the eviction notice and was still evicted.

2. The rights of the Plaintiff were not honored as their Appeal was left unresponded to until the eviction.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The return of plot c389 to the LOREX_ITA

2. The building that was previously on c389 to be returned to the plot.

3. $250 for lost sales since the original building was a shop.

V. EVIDENCE

Eviction report: https://www.democracycraft.net/threads/c389-dec-14-2022.15273/#post-58148

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19th day of December 2022

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 1.19.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 1.19.52 PM.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 46
federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Buongiorno: Distillery and Law Firm v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 101. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor it has been more than 48 hours.

Verdict

VERDICT

Buongiorno: Distillery and Law Firm v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 101

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. An eviction report was filed against the Plaintiff's building.
2. The Plaintiff tried to appeal and fix the issue.
3. The commonwealth still evicted the Plaintiff without commenting on what they still had to do.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. A representative of the Commonwealth failed to appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. There is sufficient evidence of everything that the Plaintiff claims.
2. Furthermore the Plaintiff did try to appeal the decision and the Commonwealth didn't acknowledge the fact that the building was a specific type of style.
3. Lastly the Commonwealth failed to appear before the court.
4. Sometimes if the plot or items that are supposed to be returned to the Plaintiff belong to someone else, the Plaintiff is entitled to the value of what the plot or items were worth. However in this case, the DCGovernment owns the plot.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff in a default judgement, and order the DOJ to unfine them $250.
2. Furthermore, I order the DCT to return the plot to the Plaintiff with the original build on it. If they can't return the plot with the build on it, they must return the plot and an additional $2,500.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back