Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
A
BILL
TO
Ban Outside Objects (in medicine)​

The people of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
This Act may be cited as the “Ban Outside Objects (in medicine) Act” or as the “BOO Act”.
1. This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.
2. This Bill was written by Representative LilDigiVert with majority input from BubbaRC,

2 - Reasons

Hey I think I seen a ghost
Half a million dollar car, ain't even got no note
Phantoms layin' on the bed, King Boo on the flo'
Money to the ceiling, money come and money go
I think I seen a ghost, I think I seen a ghost
Hamiltons and Franklins, they come in every show
Money to the ceiling, how you love you can go
Graveyard in my pockets, dead presidents to throw
I think I'm seeing ghosts

3 – Terms

Replace “Possessing Medical Objectives outside of a Government-approved Medical Facility
Possessing, selling, trading, or crafting medical objectives outside Government-approved Medical Facilities is prohibited. Paramedics are exempt from this law. Does not include goods sold in the hospital's pharmacy, excluding the Vaccine Prescription.
First Offence: Removal of all medical objectives + $100 Fine
Second Offence: Removal of all medical objectives + $500 Fine + Removed from Department of Health for a period of 2 months.
Third Offence: Removal of all medical objectives + $1000 Fine + Removed from Department of Health indefinitely.”

With “Possessing Medical Objectives outside of a Government-approved Medical Facility
Possessing, selling, trading, or crafting medical objectives outside Government-approved Medical Facilities is prohibited. Pharmacists are exempt from this law. Does not include goods sold in the hospital's pharmacy, excluding the Vaccine Prescription.
First Offence: Removal of all medical objectives + $100 Fine
Second Offence: Removal of all medical objectives + $500 Fine + Removed from Department of Health for a period of 2 months, can be appealed.
Third Offence: Removal of all medical objectives + $1000 Fine + Removed from Department of Health indefinitely, can be appealed.”

(note: the paramedics being exempt from this law was removed as their role is to pick people up to bring to the hospital)

Back