3. Dartanman, Chief Operations Officer of Bob's Bank
4. Adam_The_Warrior, Banking Officer at Bob's Bank
5. Current clients of Bob's Ban
6. NavyGoober197 (and their companies)
7. Firm "antilethal" registered by NavyGoober197
8. Firm "B" registered by NavyGoober197
9. Firm "AdamTheWarrior" registered by NavyGoober197
10. The Department of Commerce
11. Staff Team (for logs to prove a transfer was made)

II. FACTS
1. Bob's Bank is a financial institution who's primary method of recieving payments is via the /db command. For example, a common command used by Bob's Bank's clients is /db deposit BB 1000, to deposit $1,000 into Bob's Bank.

2. antilethal and AdamTheWarrior are primary customer service representatives at Bob's Bank.

3. Bob's Bank is notably registered as "BB" in-game and with the Department of Commerce.

4. A transfer was initiated by antilethal to firm "B" (owned by NavyGoober197) through /db for the amount of $18,000. This transfer was intended for firm "BB", Bob's Bank but was received by NavyGoober197.

5. NavyGoober197 is impersonating Bob's Bank employees (specifically Adam_The_Warrior and antilethal) by opening eponymous firms "b:AdamTheWarrior" and "b:antilethal".

6. NavyGoober197 owns approximately 379 firms (notably "b:DOC", "b:DOH", "b:Technofied", "b:Owner", "b:Food", "b:antilethal",), none of which are legitimate companies and nearly all (except the aforementioned firm b:B) have a zero balance and no company information set.

7. The definition of fraud under the Commercial Services Act as "[the] intentional or reckless misrepresentation or omission of an important fact, especially a material one, to a victim who justifiably relies on that misrepresentation; and the victim party or entity suffered actual, quantifiable injury or damages as a result of the misrepresentation or omission."

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The nature of NavyGoober197's actions are meant to defraud the employees and customers of Bob's Bank. The business plugin itself makes it incredibly easy for unfamiliar players to make mistakes when depositing funds into a firm.

2. Financial institutions naturally have to process deposits and withdrawals in bulk, making mistakes inevitable. Under normal circumstances and the status quo of business and company plugins for DemocracyCraft's history, a typo does not often result in a fraudster recieving funds.

3. NavyGoober197 has harmed the reputation of Bob's Bank's employees by opening eponymous names without consent.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. $18,000 in restitutionary damages from firm "B" to repay the lost deposit.
2. Dissolution of all of NavyGoober197's 397 firms, none of whom are legitimate, especially firms "B", "antilethal", and "AdamTheWarrior"

1708880744619.png

Firms owned by NavyGoober197 as of 2/25/2025

1708880766287.png

Firm "B" owned by NavyGoober197

1708880804573.png

Firm "antilethal" owned by NavyGoober197

1708880830835.png

Firm "AdamTheWarrior" owned by NavyGoober197

1708880859631.png

Example of how the business plugin suggests firms, allowing NavyGoober197's scam to take place

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of February 2024

Last edited:
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

The Plantiff requests that the Court freeze NavyGoober197's assets and revoke NavyGoober197's permissions to the business plugin until the conclusion of the case to prevent the destruction of evidence or transfer of funds.

Alright, I'm going to be blunt here. This case has little merit. The act of sending the money to the wrong place is something that falls onto the individual to ensure that the money is sent to the correct place and not the wrong one. There are Precedents concerning this that state the money will not be given back following it. While I do sympathize with the Plaintiff, my job on the Courts is to provide impartial rulings on the law and I am doing as such. Because of this, I will be dismissing this case with Prejudice.

I would also like to state that the amount of businesses owned by NavyGoober137 are not to fall under the Prejudice and can be sued again to get the businesses removed.

The Federal Court thanks all for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back