CIVIL ACTION

Belmont Financial Group LLC
Represented by Prodigium Law Firm
Plaintiff

v.

_Zeos
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: In August 2022, the defendant took out a loan of $20,000 from LHBank. This loan was later sold by LHBank to Belmont Financial. The defendant was meant to pay the loan within a month with 12% interest. However, due to defendant's failure to pay on time, the contract stipulates the interest rate is increased to 15%. Therefore, we are seeking $20k in principal repayment and $3k in interest repayment, for a total of $23,000.

I. PARTIES
1. Belmont Financial Group LLC
2. LHBank
3. _Zeos

II. FACTS
1. On August 1, 2022, LHBank issued a loan to zeos_exe, with a 1 month timeframe.
2. On August 8, 2022, zeos_exe changed his in-game username to _Zeos.
3. On August 23, 2022, LHBank sold the loan to Belmont Financial.
4. The loan was due September 1, 2022, and we are far past that point.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Defendant has violated their contract that was signed August 1, 2022.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $20,000 in loan principal repayment
2. $3,000 in loan interest repayment
3. $1,000 in legal fees

Proof of defendant username change: https://namemc.com/search?q=_Zeos
1668892713795.png
1668892783022.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 11/19/2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Belmont Financial Group, LLC v. _Zeos [2022] FCR 92.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor, I would like to request an emergency injunction against the defendant spending any money from his balance. If possible, we would like to request the DOJ provide the logs of any recent spending, in order to ensure that we are able to recover the money if the defendant is found guilty.

I would also like to add an amendment to the original filing. The defendant also owes the plaintiff another loan, which the plaintiff similarly purchased from the original lending bank. As seen in this contract, the plaintiff is entitled to an additional 10,000 in principal and 2,000 in interest for a total of $12,000.

Our new prayers for relief total $35,000 in loan-related debts and $1,000 for legal fees

Attachments

• 31BBA104-66C4-4216-9201-80ECC105001B.jpeg
    31BBA104-66C4-4216-9201-80ECC105001B.jpeg
    549 KB · Views: 55
The emergency injunction is denied, as preventing all spending is completely unreasonable, however I will issue an injunction to prevent any transfers over $200 out of the Defendant's balance. If debt recovery should become an issue, the DOJ may obtain a warrant to track spending and/or seize assets.

The adjustment to the prayer for relief is noted.

Your Honor, the 48 hour timeframe on the writ of summons has lapsed.

Thank you, a default judgment will be made.

Judge, any update on this?

Belmont is an enemy to Satan and an enemy to the State.

This message is protected under the ongoing Techtatorship and is not considered a contempt of court.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Belmont Financial Group, LLC. v. _Zeos [2022] FCR 92

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. LHBank issued a loan to the Defendant for $20,000.
2. Belmont Financial Group, LLC. (Belmont) purchased this loan contract from the original issuing bank.
3. The Defendant has failed to meet the terms of the loan.
4. The same above applies to a separate loan of $10,000.

II. DEFENSE’S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to appear in court.

III. COURT’S OPINION
1. It is the opinion of the court that all criteria for a valid contract were met.
2. The Plaintiff met their side of the contract.
3. The Defendant is thus liable for the money specified in the loan.

IV. VERDICT
I hereby find in favor of the Plaintiff.

I order that the Defendant be fined $36,000 and the Plaintiff be unfined the same amount by the DOJ. I also find the Defendant in contempt of court for failing to appear and I order that they be charged by the DOJ and fined/jailed as appropriate.

This case is now adjourned. The court thanks the Plaintiff for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back