Th0re

Citizen
Th0re_
Th0re_
A
BILL
To

finally bring order to this piece of unruled land

The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the “Aladeen Amendment"
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.

2 - Purpose
(1) As you can see, Wadiya will clearly be a republic.
(2) This Bill will finally bring order to this land called “Redmont”
(3) Shorter Jailtime will allow a criminal to work more in factories for the government and also mess up their inventory.
(4) This will create more “fun” experience for new players.

4 - Terms
(1) The entire constitution is hereby deleted, as same as every law or right.
(2) All references to the “Commonwealth of Redmont” are hereby changed to the “Wadiya”
(3) The entire government, every department and every branch is hereby dissolved and every member or employee of those will be fired, if they raise concerns, send to the Gulag.
(4) The “Constitution” and “Rules and Laws” on the forums will get deleted and a new section introduced : “The Orders of Wadiya”.
(5) "Persianwolf" shall be declared the first Secretary of the DoD by the supreme Admiral General.
(6) “Aladeen22” shall be declared the first Supreme Admiral General of Wadiya.

The Orders of Wadiya

Every citizen, worker or whatever the Supreme Admiral General thinks they are, has to follow the Orders of the Supreme Admiral General of Wadiya.
All pray glory to our supreme Leader, our Supreme Admiral General.

The Supreme Admiral General of Wadiya

The supreme Admiral General of Wadiya holds every power they want to have, they are not required to follow any law or have to respect anyone.

The Supreme Admiral General can hire or introduce any person in an office they want them to have, that person must follow these orders.
The Supreme Admiral General can give office-sitting persons permission to perform tasks of and for them.
The Supreme Admiral General is the head of all government.

Cities and Towns

Only by the Supreme Admiral General and DFR accepted and allowed towns are official Towns.
The capital of Wadiya currently known as “Hamilton City” shall be renamed to “Aladeenia”
The current town known as “Oakridge Bay” will now be known as “Lego CIty”
The current town known as “Aventura” shall be renamed to “xyz”, this town shall be closed off from public and should serve as the Supreme Admiral’s private holiday town.
The Supreme Admiral General may always appoint a mayor to a town and city. (Those mayor just serve to make it look more democratic to new players, they hold absolutely no power)
Griefing in not-approved locations is completely legal.

ELECTIONS

Supreme Admiral General Elections :
The Election will be staged into 2 parts :
- Declaration phase : During this phase every person can run for the Office of The Supreme Admiral General, if received permission by the current Admiral General.
This phase should start on the 20th of April every 69 years. (Next would be 20/04/2090)
This phase should end whenever the current office-sitting Supreme Admiral General wants it to end.
- The Electoral Phase : During this time every citizen can vote for any declared and accepted candidate.
During a situation, where a deepstate is required, the Supreme Admiral General can always announce the deep state-situation, the next elections will be canceled and skipped.

Parties

The only party to exist immidietely after the signage of this bill should be the “Kangaroo Party”.
Every person has the right to create their own party, if being able to collect the signatures of more than 69 other people, after collecting those, the party has to get accepted by the Supreme Admiral General.
A party serves the purpose of making Wadiya look democratice, but they don’t have any right, freedom or can make any changes.
This is clearly a Kangaroo business.

Departments

The Supreme Admiral General is overseeing all departments and can delete and create any department at any time, they may always change the assigned task and work of each department.
The Supreme Admiral General has the power to change everything inside the department as they want.
The Supreme Admiral General can assign and nominate a “Higher Worker” which will act as the Leader of the department, however the Supreme Admiral General will ALWAYS have every power in each department.

Department of Paramedics | DoP : The DoP oversees the “Paramedic employment. And will ensure to keep the country's health system at a standard that the Supreme Admiral General wants it to be.

Department of Drugs | DoD : This Department will control, produce, sell and use Drugs in the entire country. The DoD oversees the “Drug Addict” employment.

Department of Courts | DoC : yes. This Department has, by the Supreme Admiral General, appointed Judges who may hold a subpoena against anyone then the Supreme Admiral General and censure and punish them, if allowed by the Supreme Admiral General. The Supreme Admiral General may always request a subpoena on anyone else.

Department of Safety | DoS : This department oversees the “Soldier” employment and is providing safety and peace to the country. This Department will be directly commanded by the Supreme Admiral General. Chosen employees will be provided with a tank to ensure the safety of everyone else living in our beautiful country.

Dept. of Fuel Robbery | DFR : This department is ensuring the upkeep of the country's infrastructure and traffic system.
Dept. of Nuclear Research | DNR : This department will be leading the nuclear research of the country, the Supreme Admiral General will be leading this department and may appoint nuclear Scientists.
Dept. of Laws and Rights | DLR : This department will write bills to amend the “Orders of Wadiya”. The “Field Marshall”, who will be leading this department will be overseeing “Clerk” employment, those “Clerks” will be writing Bills for the “Field Marshall”, who will then propose those Bills directly to the Supreme Admiral General of Wadiya, who then will either Approve or Veto that bill, after an approval that Bill will be signed into Law, the DLR may only write Bills requested directly by the Supreme Admiral General.

Important Words Dictionary

- Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Aladeen ; Gulag ; “adventure trip to a better place”

Shortened Words list ;
Dept. = Department
PPPP = Pee Pee Poo Poo

Laws

If a person breaks one of these laws, they will be appropriately punished by the DoS
The “Jail time” will be spent in “the Gulag”, which will be constructed by the DFR.
If requested by the Supreme Admiral General, the criminal has to work whatever the government decides on.

1. Criticizing the Supreme Admiral General of Wadiya
Every Offence : Sentenced to Death + 6.9 MInutes of Jail time

2. Criticizing the Government of Wadiya
Every Offence : $6900 Fine + 20 Seconds of Jail time

3. The use or production of Drugs without the DoD’s permission.
Every Offence : Collection of all Drugs + $10 FIne + 3 Seconds of Jail time.

4. Failure to follow government orders
Every Offence : The Supreme Admiral General may decide your faith.

5. Failure to appear to the courts
Every Offence : Visit by the DoS.

6. Not vibing to the national anthem when played
Every Offence : Having to listen to the national anthem for the next 2 hours.

7. Destroying of vandalism of government-approved property
Every Offence : Visit from the DoS, to “redecorate” your home + $10000 Fine.

National Anthem

If elected, every new Supreme Admiral General shall hold a parade immediately after their introduction into office.
If any person resists to visit that parade, they will be charged with “4. Failure to follow government orders”.
Any person resisting or hindering that parade, will made one with the street by the DoS and its tanks.

La La La La Now comes the big leader
(Aladeen Motherf*ckers)
La La La La
The people say I'm the President of Generosity
Ye, Ye, Ye, Yes
You know this person, You motherf*ckers
Where is the weed my boy? Where is the smoke my boy?
Come on and smoke, SMOKE!

The greatest beat them and made them like balls
Let them hear me come on nigga make the voice
Arabi Habibi, come give me a hug
Freddie fought in the corner bb in Roxens the club
Drunk, lazy and everybody total backward
Our lives do not become deplorable
Come dance and care about anything
I put a gun in their house and nobody heard a shit
Girls look at me weird and i don't give a shit
Let me comb my hair is the most important
Let's go sister the climate is poisoned
Take a short and shrimps and spirit of Hell
Everywhere, everywhere they call me the father of Rap
This is a good girl don't let the talk out
Return and go away you look like Jahfel
If you believe in X can you forget a bit

La La La La It's the general Aladeen
(Aladeen Motherf*ckers)
La La La La
And my people say I'm the President of Generosity

Went in every streets of NYC
King of the house adaptation to the field
My cocktail -Habibi- is so dup
Wow do you feel? wup wup Man What?
General Alaa is driving a Cadillac
Look at him so comfortable drank some jak
You have gun so you've got every place
From MBD to Queen C to Browns Villa
From hard leme to the lower East Side
New York City Ah, I love New York it's remind me about Ye Valley
Anyway, you see me going into 40x40 club
With Jay Z and all my team
With some drink and American smoke
I went back home with some African
Habibi look 2012 is here
From the seasons General episode (episode, episode, episode, episode!)

Hold up! Hey...This season is full of episodes! Hold up
Heyyyy, this season is full of episodes! Hold up
Heyyyy, this season is full of episodes! Hold up
Heyyyy, this season is full of episodes HeyyyweeeeyHeyy
Smoke weed everyday!

Back