CIVIL ACTION

_Callum12
(byeSprite Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Ryanultra9656
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: Ryanultra9656 has endangered the wellbeing of my client through means of bounty, and as such my client intends to receive reimbursement for endangerment, emotional distress, and conspiracy to commit a crime against my client.

I. PARTIES
1. _Callum12, represented by byeSprite;
2. Ryanultra9656.

II. FACTS
1. Ryanultra9656 aimed to fulfill a bounty _Callum12's head, amounting to $4,000;
2. This bounty endangered my client and put them in emotional distress;
3. This aim to fulfill the bounty is in violation of the Conspiracy Act.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. My client experienced emotional distress as a result of endangerment brought upon this bounty;
2. The bounty is in violation of the Conspiracy Act and Ryanultra9656 is acting as both a supporting individual and having knowledge of the primary individual.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $4,000, the amount of the bounty that was placed on my client's head.
2. $250, in lawyer fees.

Saviour Act: https://democracycraft.net/threads/saviour-act.3732/
Conspiracy Act: https://democracycraft.net/threads/conspiracy-act-creation.310/

Ryanultra9656 announcing his commitment to filling out the bounty:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Ryanultra9656 displaying clear aggression towards my client:
1614704314637.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of March 2021

1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case _Callum12 v Ryanultra9656. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.​

Verdict

Due to a lack of response from the defendant, I will progress with a default judgment.

While the act alleged to have been committed is a crime, I recognise that this lawsuit is a private civil suit for damages due to the alleged event. As such, from the evidence presented on a balance of probabilities, I find that Ryanultra9656 did indeed intend to kill _Callum12. While this is the case, insufficient evidence has been provided as to the payment Ryanultra9656 actually received to perform this act. Given this is not a criminal claim, Ryanultra will not be subject to the criminal punishments outlined in the Conspiracy Act, but I do order as follows:

Ryanultra9656 to pay _Callum12 the sum of $175 for legal fees
Ryanultra9656 to pay _Callum12 the sum of $200 in compensation due to his actions.

Should these funds need to be acquired by the DoJ, please approach an online officer or make a ticket on discord to facilitate this transfer.

Back