Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
royalsnakee
royalsnakee
attorney
Client Name: dimitre977

- Counsel Name: royalsnakee

- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: plaintiff

- Reason for the Appeal: the case should of been a win for the prosecution this ruling was unconstitutional and I believe the Judge has an implicit bias for dimitre977 and royalsnakee(counsel) / corrupt

- Additional Information: to begin with there should have been a motion of recuse. So that we have a fair trial.

Also I would like to appeal these UNCONSTITUTIONAL contempt of court charges and to seek ME(royalsnakee) money back. He charged me 2,000 for contempt of court if you see the case I was acting very professional and doing a great job as an attorney. We need Justice.

Me and my client have been fragrantly robbed

1673763917997.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

The Supreme Court following a review of the appeal has determined there to be a lack of foundation and improper wording of the appeal. While the appellate referred to the plaintiff as the prosecution including making accusations of the judge being corrupt within the ruling but did not file evidence to support the appeal in any which way. Should the plaintiff of the case feel there to be a bias or possible corruption they should have filed a motion to recuse during the case.

For these reasons, the Supreme Court will be rejecting this appeal without prejudice. The Supreme Court will also be charging the appellate with 1 count of frivolous cases due to the egregious nature of this appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back