Pacman

Citizen
Attorney General
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Oakridge Resident
Superpacman04
Superpacman04
attorneygeneral-actual
Your Honor, attached is our case and proof of our hiring as representatives of 1950minecrafter and JoanM999.

Attachments

• Copy of Case.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 9
  • RETAINER_AGREEMENT_case_Dusty.pdf
    219.8 KB · Views: 8
The court hereby summons the defendant, LewisYoYoYo13 to make their case. If the defendant does not answer this summons within 24 hours, the case will be adjourned in favor of the plaintiff.

Plaintiffs, Please Note That: You may request specific compensation, but the court will decide appropriate compensation for the plaintiff in the event that the case is adjourned in favor of the plaintiff. There is no guarantee that the compensation you requested will be given.

Last edited:
Hi, I believe the case is not against me Pengy Element, as it stated 'LewisYoYo'. We cannot assume.

Hi, I believe the case is not against me Pengy Element, as it stated 'LewisYoYo'. We cannot assume.
I want to comment on this: This is a multi-account from LewisYoYo. He's trying to influence you so the case can never be brought to court. So I recommend that you delete that reply.

LewisYoYo has several accounts: LewisYoYo, DairhysLeckonby, ... We don't all of them yet. This player is, I think, very new. He wouldn't have known anything what this case is about when he is a new player. Only a couple of people know what is going on, and MockyPeterson isn't one of them. It is a multi-account, your Honor.

proof:
I_leewwwis.jpg

Since the defendant, LewisYoYoYo13, did not make a statement in a timely fashion and tried to trick the court, the case will be adjourned in favor of the plaintiff. In addition to this, the court is charging LewisYoYoYo13 with Obstruction of Justice. This is your first and only verbal warning.

Case adjourned. The plaintiffs will receive $2500 in compensation taken from LewisYoYoYo13's account, and he will be barred from public office for 2 months. This is for the charge of Corporate Espionage. In addition to this, LewisYoYoYo13 is hereby verbally warned for Obstruction of Justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back