- Joined
- Jun 7, 2026
- Messages
- 43
- Thread Author
- #1
Firm Name
No firm yet, person who will receive is YoshiKarter
Which grant pool are you applying for?
Innovation, Startup, Research and Development (R&D)
How do you plan on using your grant funding?
The thing I am trying to create with the grant is a restaurant. I have noticed a lack of good restaurants in Redmont right now, so I want to make a dino nugget restaurant that will sell more than just dino nuggets, it will sell all kinds of food. I have a lot of ideas, including having reciepts, VIP status, having people perform at the restaurant to boost people coming, waiters, menus, etc.
Right now, I need some money to be able to afford a plot for this to all start (I am going for a smallish plot) and to fund employees and ingredients for food. I am also considering getting an Oakridge plot.
Ty for considering
Ideal Grant Amount 20k-40k
If awarded, I intend to use the grant money allocated to me for its intended purpose on which it was approved for, and provide a breakdown in my application thread of how the funding was used.
Yes