Transparency Report - Department of Justice (06/29/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabinet

Citizen
Vice President
1624887538063.png

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
TRANSPARENCY REPORT 06/29/2021

DEPARTMENT OPERATIONS
In the past two weeks, the department of justice has placed an emphasis on reorganization. The department has done so by revamping the department discord, adding offices for each employee, writing a budget proposal for the congressional budget committee, restocking police equipment, polling the public, solving unresolved open charges and the implementation of a new mentorship program.

DEPARTMENT GOALS
Goals for the upcoming week include updating the infraction and commendation system, updating the forums, updating the police guide, increasing EU hiring, creation of an open charge initiative and going through impounds and auctioning off some of the previously impounded items.

SECRETARY STATEMENT
"With the news story being published, I find it important to share with the public that I have listened to the concerns of many of my officers and done what I could to adjust the way we are doing things. Following the selection of GoldBlooded as Deputy Secretary, I approached him about the possibility of resignation which he agreed to do in support of the officers wishes. I've also been more strict on police misconduct by issuing infractions, and when necessary, firing employees for continued issues within the department. Many are still upset with how things are going, but I am finding solutions to these issues and working with all of the sergeants to find a way to guide the department as I have yet to select a new deputy. I kindly encourage feedback; however, it is impossible for me to implement every single idea that is proposed to me by every single person. If someone wishes to discuss ideas or provide feedback, my DMs are always open for such. I am dedicated to keeping the people of Redmont safe."

Signed,

Austin27
President

Elainathomas29
Secretary of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back