• Total voters

LobsterRoast

Citizen
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
A
RESOLUTION
To

Formally recognize the independence of the State of Harlon and the Democratic Republic of VindexCraft

The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress, do hereby formally enact this non-binding resolution, as a request to our Government:

1 - Short Title
(1) This Resolution may be cited as the “Recognition Resolution”.
(2) The Resolution has been co-sponsored by Rep. MartyRay

2 - Reasons
(1) This act would formalize foreign relations with the State of Harlon and Democratic Republic of VindexCraft
(2) The RRS Resolution set a precedent that Redmont would formally recognize the independence of states that it maintains relations with. As Redmont has already recognized the Republic of Stratham, the same treatment should be extended to Harlon and Vindex.

3 - Recognition
(1) The State of Harlon shall be officially recognized by the Commonwealth of Redmont as an independent country.
(2) The Democratic Republic of VindexCraft shall be officially recognized by the Commonwealth of Redmont as an independent country.

Presidential Assent

Assent is not required for resolutions, however I would like to express my gratitude to Congress for recognizing our international allies. I hope this brings our nations closer.

0cUACLj.png

Back