Election Presidential Elections - OCTOBER 2021

Who do you vote for?

• JoanM999 (NPR) [VP: Elainathomas29]

• 218218Consumer (ICP) [VP: GoldBlooded]

• ByeSprite (Ye Party) [VP: LuckyPerms]

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
Presidential Elections.png

This is the official post for the 4th Presidential Election

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO RUN HERE

Players seeking candidacy for President need to reply to this post with:

“I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an independent / a member of example political party."

E.g. I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Technofied. I will be running as a member of the Endeavour Party.

Declarations close on the 7th day of this month. After that voting will open and then close on the 10th day of this month.

Candidates and Parties are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend Government-sponsored political debates.

The Department of Public Affairs will be holding a debate for both presidential and vice presidential candidates

Presidential Candidates: October 3 at 12pm EST
Vice Presidential Candidates:
October 6 at 9pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I JoanM999 declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Elainathomas29. I will be running as a member of the Npr. Lets do this

I, Speaker of the House 218218Consumer, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My running mate will be President Pro Tempore GoldBlooded. I'll be running as a member of the ICP. May the best man win ;)

I, byeSprite, former Vice President and most handsome person on this server, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My running mate will be second-most handsome person on the server, LuckyPerms. I will be running with the Ye Party.

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

JoanM999 (NPR)
- 71/170 Votes (41.18%) (19 Votes disqualified due to not meeting voting requirements)
218218Consumer (ICP) - 97/170 Votes (57.06%) (15 Votes disqualified due to not meeting voting requirements)
ByeSprite (IND) - 2/170 Votes (1.18%) (3 Votes disqualified due to not meeting voting requirements)

Total votes - 170 (207 - 37 disqualified votes)

A special congratulations to 218218Consumer, our new president of Redmont!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back