Election Presidential Elections - JUNE 2024

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
4th Anniversary 3rd Anniversary Change Maker 1st Anniversary
1717286525699.png

This is the official post for the 11th Presidential Election.

LEARN MORE ABOUT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO RUN
HERE

Players seeking candidacy for President must reply to this post with:

“I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an independent / a member of example political party."
Example: I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Technofied. I will be running as a member of the Endeavour Party.

Declarations close on the 7th day of this month. After that voting will open and then close on the 10th day of this month.

Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend government-sponsored political debates and events.

I, Krix, declare that I will be contesting the Office of Vice President. My Presidential running mate will be SomeHumanonEarth. I will be running as a member of the Redmont Integrity Coalition.

I, Nacholebraa declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be xEndeavor. I will be running as an independent.

I, Bezzergeezer declare that I will be contesting the office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be JediAJMan. I will be running as a member of the Patriotic Coalition of Redmont.

Last edited:
I, Yeet_Boy, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Bepus. I will be running as a member of the Galactic Empire of Redmont.

I, BlogWorldExpo, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be .smokeyybunnyyy, I will be running as an independent.

I, Krix, declare that I will be contesting the Office of Vice President. My Presidential running mate will be SomeHumanonEarth. I will be running as a member of the Redmont Integrity Coalition.
This ticket is nonconsensual between both individuals - disqualified

stop the count

I, Krix, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Dusty_3. I will be running as a member of the Independents.

I DONT WANNA DO THIS NO MO (I drop out)

I, kvogt2340, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be lcn. I will be running as an independent.

I will be dropping out

I, Krix, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Dusty_3. I will be running as a member of the Independents.
Candidate Krix remains barred from office.

I, Dusty_3, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Thire_. I will be running as a member of the National Alliance Party (NAP).

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Votes - 80
1st Preference Votes2nd Preference VotesTotal
Nacholebraa (VP xEndeavour)35338
Bezzergeezer (VP JediAJMan)*39342*
kvogt2340 (VP lcn)5 - Candidate eliminated, votes reallocated based on 2nd Preference
BlogWorldExpo (VP smokeyybunnyyy)1 - Candidate eliminated, votes reallocated based on 2nd Preference
No majority reached, lowest candidate eliminatedMajority reached

Winner denoted with a *

PREZZER GEZZER TERM 2!

80 total votes is wild

Back