Election Mayor Election - NOVEMBER 2022

Who do you vote for?

• Galavance (NRP) / Dusty_3 (SMP)

• Yeet_Boy (GER) / Psypio (IND)

• Kycnn1703 (PIR) / Claxx77 (PIR)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
This is the official election post for the 5th mayoral election in the Town of Oakridge.

Players seeking mayoral candidacy must reply:
"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an Independent / a member of example political party."
Nominations close on the 7th day of this month, with voting open for a total of 48 hours.

Citizens must have taken the residency exam, either spawning or non-spawning, or own property in the town in order to run and to vote.

The following additional requirements apply to candidates for Mayor and Deputy Mayor, per the town's constitution:
  • Has accrued 192 hours of playtime prior to declaring their intent to contest the election on the forums.
  • Is an active participant in the community, in-game, on discord, and on the forums.
  • Can not be apart of another town's council or be a mayor/deputy mayor of a town upon declaration on the forums.
Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Last edited:
I, Galavance, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Dusty_3. We will be running as members of the NRP, SMP.

Last edited:
I, Yeet_Boy, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Psypio. We will be running as members of the GER and Independent.

May the spirit of WackJap be with us all.

Last edited:
I, Kycnn1703, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Claxx77. We will be running as a member of PIR.

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Valid Votes - 29 (31-2)

Galavance (NRP) / Dusty_3 (SMP) 16 (17-1)*
Yeet_Boy (GER) / Psypio (IND) 9 (9-0)
Kycnn1703 (PIR) / Claxx77 (PIR) 4 (5-1)

Winners denoted with a *

Stop the count

Back