Election Mayor Election - FEBRUARY 2022

Who do you vote for

• MartyRay [Deputy: Taelor] (IND)

• Trentrick_Lamar [Deputy: BenTDM_Ray] (IND)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
1627255613092-png.19747

This is the official election post for the 4th mayoral election in the town of Oakridge Bay.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOUSE OF BEANS ELECTION REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO RUN FOR OFFICE HERE

Players seeking mayoral candidacy will reply:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an Independent / a member of example political party."

E.g. I, Southwestray, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Northeastray. I will be running as a member of the Canadian Party.

Nominations close on the 26th day of this month, with voting open for a total of 48 hours.

You must be a resident of the town of Oakridge Bay in order to run and or vote. This means you must complete the ingame exam.

Candidates and Parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, Trentrick_Lamar, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be BenTDM_Ray. I will be running as a member of the DPP.

Back