Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
1641680795487-png.20428

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

Due to poor economic planning from previous administrations, unethically sold debt obligations, and ~2 months of a broken tax plugin, the government balance is on pace to reach historic lows without a stable revenue stream. In order to alleviate the stress on the government balance, and create a more equitable economy, this executive order outlines the LilDigiVert/Huney69 administration's plan to spur economic growth:

1. Tax-Exemption Reform - Currently, banks act as a tax haven because of special exemptions, As they store hundreds of thousands of dollars that do not contribute to the economy, all players bear the burden of lesser government resources. As such, tax exemptions will no longer be free. Starting 9/1/2022, the DEC shall license tax-exempt status to financial institutions of at least $10,000 per month. Each financial institution shall also pay a one-time $5,000 processing fee if they choose to obtain a tax-exempt license. The DEC may also consider introducing a less expensive tax-exempt license to other non-profit businesses.
2. Transportation Tickets - Free transportation is unrealistic, as it costs money for fuel and maintenance of transportation systems. Effective immediately, the DCT shall charge $2.50 per ticket on bus, metro, and train services. The DCT shall also charge $1 per wilderness plane ticket. All transportation to towns shall be free.

3. Tax Reform - The DEC shall collaborate with the CRB to find an optimal tax rate.

4. Wage Reform - See: The CRB announcement in #Government-Announcements on 8/16/2022

5. DPA Entry Tickets - The DPA shall charge anywhere between $0-$5 for entry into its events. This may also work to make events more fun and weed out trolls from server festivities.

6. Private Contracting - The DPA shall explore introducing private commissions for events. More details to come on this at a later date.

What's up, what's up, what's up, what's up, banking bros? Where my money at?
You gon' make me come down to your house where your mommy at
Mummy wrap the kids, have 'em cryin' for they mommy back
Dummy that your daddy is, tell him I just want my racks
Racks on racks on racks (Racks)
Maybachs on 'Bachs on 'Bachs on 'Bachs on 'Bachs
Who in that? Oh shit, it's just tax on tax on tax
Hundred stack, how you get it? Digi layin' raps on tracks
I wish I could give you this feeling, I'm planking on a million
I'm riding through your hood, you can bank I ain't got no ceiling

Back