Citizen
Former President
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
1975Consumer
1975Consumer
donator4
1641680795487-png.20428

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution and the Wages Act, I, 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

(1) Executive Orders 28/21 is hereby rescinded.

(2) For every 15 minutes of playtime, player’s holding “Profession” and “Regular” jobs shall be paid $5 from the DCGovernment balance. This will not stack with other salaries. The Executive may choose to increase or decrease the disbursement amount, but may not go under $2/15 mins.

(3) Per the Wages Act, I issue these changes to government wages:

Level 0: Commission

Level 1: $40/15min
Leaders of Government Branches; Significant Responsibility, management, and governance.

Level 2: $30/15min
Members of peak bodies within the Government branches; A great amount of responsibility, management, and governance. Additionally, a lot of work off the server.

Level 3: $25/15min
Middle management of departments. A large amount of responsibility, management, and governance. Little work required off the server.

Level 4: $20/15min
Base rate of Government employees. A small amount of responsibility, no management, and no governance. Little-to-no work required off the server.

Level 5: $15/15min
A lesser rate where commissions are also present.

Members of congress will not receive their increase until the next term as per the Wages Act.

Back