Mayoral Bulletin EOI: Willow Deputy Mayor

Town of Willow

Citizen
Willow is Currently in Need of a Deputy Mayor, I have decided to open up EOIs for the Public to Express there interest in becoming it.

Requirements:
- Resident of Willow
- 72 hours of total active playtime
- 12 hours of playtime in the past 30 days
- Active on discord, in-game, and on forums
- Has not been Mayor of Willow 2 times prior
- Has not been Deputy Mayor of Willow 2 times prior

EOI Format:
- Username:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want this position?:
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?:
- What is your experience in government or leadership roles?
- Additional Information:

- Username: TheReal42Person
Strengths: Positive things
Weaknesses: Negatives
- Why do you want this position?: Power and money
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?: I'm not
Former Mayor, x2 Secretary (DOI, DOJ/DHS), x6 Representative, x1 Speaker, x2 Deputy Speaker, etc.
- Additional Information: No

- Username: mysticphunky
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? strengths: im patient, kind , likes helping | Weakness: none
- Why do you want this position?: to help make willow a better place and make it more popular!
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?: well i dont think im the best, but i think im good because im good at handling stressful situations and i can make willow better!
- What is your experience in government or leadership roles? im currently in the willow council
- Additional Information: n/a

- Username:
lcn​
Strengths: I am an active player, especially in Willow, where I farm crops. I am also active on Discord, and am very passionate about the development and maintenance of this town.​
Weaknesses: I cannot VC.​
- Why do you want this position?:
I believe, as Deputy Mayor, I can help develop this town into something greater. I know Willow has much untapped potential, and I want to see it grow.​
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?:
I am the best applicant because I will bring growth to Willow, as I have many ideas for things to be made. I will make sure they are built and are put in place and I know Willow can flourish as a result.​
I was Head of Commerce in April and May in Oakridge, where I established 3 new grants and passed a bill establishing building regulations. I also helped with the build team. In Congress, I have served as a Representative for the past two months and have proposed, passed, and helped write many bills.​
- Additional Information:
Thank you for reading my EOI!​

Back