- Joined
- Aug 28, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: DUCKY_KING112
Total Playtime: 6d and 7hour
When are you most active? 2 PM to 7 PM CEST on weekends and 5 PM to 7 PM CEST on weekdays
Requirements:
- Minimum of 24 hours of play time.
- I am available on Discord.
- I show in my application why you are best suited for the position.
- I am able to work effectively and efficiently in a team with all members of the department.
What position are you applying for? Compliance Officer
Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I believe i am suited for this position because i am great at finding details on players so i can know if they can or cannot bid on an auction iwth requirements. also i know most of the laws for companies and individuals making me a good compliance officers.
Additional Information: i dont really use things like excel but i can try