Election Council Elections- MARCH 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town of Oakridge

Citizen
Oakridge Resident
1627255613092.png

This is the official election post for the 7th Town Council election for the town of Oakridge-Bay.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOUSE OF BEANS ELECTION REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO RUN FOR OFFICE HERE
Players seeking Head Of candidacy will reply:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of <Resident, Commerce, Parks & Recreation or Urban Development> as an Independent / a member of example political party."

E.g. I, MartysToe, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Parks & Recreation as a member of the Party.

Nominations close on the 7th day of this month, with voting open for a total of 48 hours.

You must be a resident of the town of Oakridge Bay in order to run and or vote. This means you must complete the in-game exam or own a plot in the town.You can not run if you've been elected into the town council for more than 2 terms. As defined in the Constitution of Oakridge-bay; "No person shall serve more than 2 consecutive terms in any position."

Candidates and Parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, RelaxedGV, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Head of Parks & Recreation as an independent

I, Overlordofpeonys, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Commerce as an Independent

I, Reaper, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the head of Resident as an independent

I, GamingwAsherrYT , declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Urban Development as an independent

I, Trentrick_Lamar, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Commerce as a member of DPP

I, Kycnn1703, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Urban Development as a member of DSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back