Intercepticon
donator1
House Vote: 6-0-1
Senate Vote: 6-0-0

A

BILL

TO

Amend the constitution​

The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the “Congressional Realignment & Expansion Act of March” or the “CREAM Amendment”
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon the 1st of March
(3) This Bill was written by Intercepticon in co-operation with Representative LilDigiVert and inspired by Partypig678

2 -Reasons (
1) The Commonwealth of Redmont has seen it’s nation heavily increase in population. Therefore it would be nothing more then prudent to give the growing population, growing representation by expanding the House.

(2)
Break records at Louis, ate breakfast at Gucci
My slime a superstar all from a home movie Bow on our arrival, the un-American idols
What Digi did in Congress, got em hangin off the Eiffel
Yeah, I'm talkin business, we talkin PA I'm talkin hugebob, I seen him the other day
He asked me about my Maybach, think he had the same
Except mine tinted and his might have been rented
You know rich people, get money don't spend it
Or maybe they, get money, buy a business I rather buy eighty gold chains and go ignant
I know King Tech gon kill me, but let me finish
Blame it on the pigmen, we livin no limits
Them gold Icy P ceilings was just a figment
Of our imagination, MTV cribs
Now I'm lookin at a crib right next to where Inter lives

3 - Amendement

(1)Under “ The House of Representatives ” Change " The House of Representatives shall consist of 9 players, referred to as Representatives (Abbreviated Rep.) who are elected for 2 month terms. The House of Representatives is where all bills originate from.
Shall be Changed to
(2)" The House of Representatives shall consist of 11 players, referred to as Representatives (Abbreviated Rep.) who are elected for 2 month terms. The House of Representatives is where all bills originate from. "

(3) Under “ The Senate " Change The Senate shall consist of 6 players, referred to as Senators (Abbreviated Sen.) who are elected for 4 month terms. The Senate acts as the house of review to the House of Representatives and cannot originate any bills."
Shall be Changed to
(4)
The Senate shall consist of 8 players, referred to as Senators (Abbreviated Sen.) who are elected for 4 month terms. The Senate acts as the house of review to the House of Representatives and cannot originate any bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
On President's Desk

This bill has received presidential assent and may be put to a referendum.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back