Election Aventura Assembly Election - OCTOBER 2022

Who do you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
Aventura Assembly Election - October 2022

This election consists of five Aventura Assembly seats. As an assembly-person, you are able to change the bylaws and constitution of the town. There are no requirements in order to run, however contestants are recommended to read the Aventura constitution in order to understand all the current systems.

Voters are required to have their residency (spawn or non-spawn) set to Aventura.

Declarations are open for 72 hours and voting is available for another 48 hours past that.

I, Crxka, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as an Independant

Last edited:
I, LieutenantDerp99, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as a member of the GER.

I, avelanie, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as a member of the Super Mario Party.

I Kitje_katje_nl, declare that I Will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as a member of the Pirate Party

I Mr_SeaGuy, declare that I Will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as a member of the Pirate Party

I, Yeet_Boy, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as a member of the GER.

I, sncwman, declare that I will be contesting a seat in the Aventura Assembly as a member of the Super Mario Party.

Back