Recent content by ValuedAtom

  1. ValuedAtom

    Lawsuit: In Session amah853 v. SteelBirch6844 [2026] DCR 174

    1. Yes 2. Yes but it was not read by me, the contract 3. Yes 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. Yes 7. Yes 8. It was not started in that message yes 9. I did discuss further with the plaintiff but it was not my intent for my message to imply Agreement 10. Yes 11. Yes 12. Yes 13. No I did not rely on the...
  2. ValuedAtom

    Election Mayor Election - September 2026

    I, .SteelBirch6844, declare that I will be contesting the office of Mayor of Oakridge as Member of PRP(People's Reforms Party)
  3. ValuedAtom

    Grant: Accepted Greys Buisness Startup, Sectoral, and Active Buisness Bonus Grant

    Uhh do I need a specific one? I talked to you about this on discord, I Guess Armaments, Manufacturing, and Lumber?
  4. ValuedAtom

    Grant: Accepted Greys Buisness Startup, Sectoral, and Active Buisness Bonus Grant

    CORRECTION: 69,120 for Buckshot Ammo, 8,640 for Iron
  5. ValuedAtom

    Grant: Accepted Greys Buisness Startup, Sectoral, and Active Buisness Bonus Grant

    Minecraft Username: .SteelBirch6844 Business Name: Greys Location Of Business (if applicable): or-c083 Business Description: Supplying Custom Single and Bulk orders, Grant Type: Buisness Startup, Sectoral Grant, Active Business Bonus Grant Money Requested: Buisness Startup 20,000,Sectoral Grant...
  6. ValuedAtom

    Election Council Elections - AUGUST 2026

    I, .ValuedAtom4578, declare that I will be contesting a seat on the Council of Oakridge as a member of People's Reform Party. I am a member of People's.
Back
Top