Recent content by SebasLaw

  1. SebasLaw

    Lawsuit: Pending SebasLaw v. Department of Homeland Security

    IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION SebasLaw Plaintiff v. Department of Homeland Security Defendant AMENDED COMPLAINT The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF I. PARTIES The Plaintiff is SebasLaw, a...
  2. SebasLaw

    Lawsuit: Pending SebasLaw v. Department of Homeland Security

    IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION SebasLaw Plaintiff v. Department of Homeland Security Defendant AMENDED COMPLAINT The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF I. PARTIES The Plaintiff is SebasLaw, a...
  3. SebasLaw

    Lawsuit: Pending SebasLaw v. Department of Homeland Security

    Alright, I'll submit my amended complaint shortly.
  4. SebasLaw

    Lawsuit: Pending SebasLaw v. Department of Homeland Security

    IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION SebasLaw Plaintiff v. Department of Homeland Security Defendant COMPLAINT The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF I. PARTIES The Plaintiff is SebasLaw, a citizen of...
  5. SebasLaw

    Lawsuit: Pending SebasLaw v. Department of Homeland Security

    IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION SebasLaw Plaintiff v. Department of Homeland Security Defendant COMPLAINT The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF I. PARTIES The Plaintiff is SebasLaw, a citizen of...
  6. SebasLaw

    Lawsuit: Pending TheFlameEmperor1, et al. v. PowerCreaper [2026] FCR 66

    Case Filing IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT CIVIL ACTION poop12345678 Co-Plaintiff v. PowerCreaper Defendant COMPLAINT The Co-Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The Defendant induced the Co-Plaintiff to pay $100,000 for plot S046 by representing that...
Back
Top