Recent content by Riniki

  1. R

    Election Council Elections - AUGUST 2026

    I, Riniki_, declare that I will be contesting a seat on the Council of Oakridge as an Independent. I am a member of no political parties.
  2. R

    Denied Riniki - Grant Application

    Hello, I have edited the thread to edit the mistake. Thank you for pointing this out, I hope this is good.
  3. R

    Denied Riniki - Grant Application

    Firm Name Ascent / AscentBanking Which grant pool are you applying for? Innovation, Startup, Research and Development (R&D) How do you plan on using your grant funding? A - Web Portal Automation: Completion of the technical optimization and hosting of our digital website. Also we would like to...
  4. R

    Grant: Rejected AscentBanking Inc. - Start-up grant

    Minecraft Username: Riniki_ Business Name: Ascent Location Of Business (if applicable): Ph5 Business Description: Ascent is a newly registered, DOC-approved commercial bank providing automated web banking solutions, secure player deposits with 2% monthly interest, and flexible lending services...
  5. R

    Grant: Rejected Dashify - Active Buisness Grant

    Minecraft Username: Riniki_ Business Name: Dashify Location Of Business (if applicable): Ph5 Business Description: Dashify is a delivery company, which was founded on the belief to bring items or food to customers, or supply for companies. We also operate chest-shops at our location. We...
Back
Top