Recent content by RaiTheGuy07

  1. RaiTheGuy07

    Accepted ElegantAlly - Pharmacy Application

    I am no longer a responsible pharmacist for this pharmacy.
  2. RaiTheGuy07

    Petition: Pending APPLICATION RaiTheGuy07 [2026] FCR 38

    Your honor, this was removed, and the charge was falsely created
  3. RaiTheGuy07

    Act of Congress Appropriations Act - JUN 2026

    CONGRESS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT A BILL TO Appropriate Money for June 2026 The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact...
  4. RaiTheGuy07

    Petition: Pending APPLICATION RaiTheGuy07 [2026] FCR 38

    Username: RaiTheGuy07 I am representing myself What charges are you seeking to expunge? Murders Basis for Expungement: No crime commited, and I have legal qualifications to represent myself
  5. RaiTheGuy07

    Bill: Rejected Get A Job Act

    CONGRESS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT A BILL TO Regulate Begging The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the...
  6. RaiTheGuy07

    Election Mayor Election - April 2026

    I, RaiTheGuy07, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be ice990077. I will be running as an Independent.
  7. RaiTheGuy07

    Petition: Denied APPLICATION RaiTheGuy07 [2026] FCR 28

    I, RaiTheGuy07, agree for ToadKing to represent me in my expungement request
  8. RaiTheGuy07

    Petition: Denied APPLICATION RaiTheGuy07 [2026] FCR 28

    Username: RaiTheGuy07 I am representing myself What charges are you seeking to expunge? Murder charges from December 18, 2024 to Febuary 10, 2026 Basis for Expungement: I've keep a clean record for two montsh, and it'll stay this way. A majority of these were from when I was still pretty new...
  9. RaiTheGuy07

    Petition: Denied Expungement Request

    I would like to have my criminal record removed
  10. RaiTheGuy07

    Accepted MasterAshim - Grant Application

    Buying of plot C275 from Vernicia
  11. RaiTheGuy07

    Accepted MasterAshim - Grant Application

    Quartz bricks for paste, ~$4780
  12. RaiTheGuy07

    Accepted MasterAshim - Grant Application

    This is how it is looking right now in the player build world, interior has multiple floors with studios, decor, lighting, and walls to display art
Back
Top