Recent content by JackalGG

  1. JackalGG

    Election Presidential Elections - OCTOBER 2026

    I, JackalGG, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be eatean. I will be running as an independent rescinded
  2. JackalGG

    Blind Typing!

    nomorfeuno
  3. JackalGG

    Blind Typing!

    friedpitatoes
  4. JackalGG

    Accepted Vennefly - Compliance Officer Application

    he has 8 governemnt jobs for crying out loud
  5. JackalGG

    Accepted Vennefly - Compliance Officer Application

    thats it give people wive no other governemnt jobs a chance
  6. JackalGG

    Lawsuit: Pending Megamango800 vs. JackalGG [2026] DCR 164

    I JackalGG, hereby consent to dogen851 representing me in a court of law. Retracted
  7. JackalGG

    Lawsuit: Pending Megamango800 vs. JackalGG [2026] DCR 164

    Your Honour, If I am found guilty how much will I be fined
  8. JackalGG

    Information Expression of Interest - Judge

    - Username: JackalGG - What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are my Mum is a Judge in Brisbane, and I have watched her during court sessions. I am also in Law school pursuing a Bachelor of Law - Why do you want this position: I want to work in this position because I want to...
  9. JackalGG

    Lawsuit: Pending Megamango800 vs. JackalGG [2026] DCR 164

    Your Honor, I am requesting a 48-hour extension to the deadline
  10. JackalGG

    Information Expression of Interest - Public Defender

    What is your username? JackalGG What is your total playtime? 2 days 17 hours In your own words, please explain the role of a Public Defender. A lawyer that represents people in court when they cannot afford a lawyer What motivated you to pursue a career as a Public Defender? Some poor players...
  11. JackalGG

    Lawsuit: Pending Megamango800 vs. JackalGG [2026] DCR 164

    Your honour, I am in the democracy craft discord my username is theboss_12230
  12. JackalGG

    Lawsuit: Pending Megamango800 vs. JackalGG [2026] DCR 164

    Your honour, I have not done a case before so therefore I don't know how to do it.
  13. JackalGG

    Denied JackalGG - Economist Application

    Username: JackalGG Total Playtime: 2 days 15 hours When are you most active? AEST normally 3 to 8 in the afternoons on weekdays. but on weekends normally 8 am to 11 am then 3 to 8 in afternoon. Requirements: - Minimum of 24 hours of play time. - I am available on Discord. - I show in my...
  14. JackalGG

    Lawsuit: Pending Megamango800 vs. JackalGG [2026] DCR 164

    Your Honour I am sorry for spamming messages in the court
Back
Top